139

Seokjin POV

"Joonie, let go of me please." I sigh as I struggle to get out of my boyfriend's grip.

"No." He say, pulling me closer to his chest.

"Why are you acting all possessive and clingy?!" I exclaim. "It's getting a bit annoying, Joon."

It's silent for a moment, before he finally releases my waist. "Sorry." He mumbles. I stand up, and walk out of the bedroom.

"What is his issue today?" I ask myself. I start to prepare breakfast for us. I expect Namjoon to walk downstairs and wrap his arms around my waist like he always does. But he doesn't.

"Namjoon, food is ready!" I shout. When I get no reply, I frown. "Namjoon?!"

He walks downstairs, avoidimg my eyes. "Thanks, Jin-hyung."

He never calls me Jin-hyung. I sit across from h at the table. "Joonie...what's wrong?" I ask after noticing his bloodshot eyes.

"Nothing." He sighs. "I'm fine, Jin."

"Don't lie to me. What's wrong?" I ask.

"I said I'm fine!" He stands up, and walks upstairs. I flinch when I hear our bedroom door slam.

I wait a few minutes before walking over to the door and knocking gently. "Go away." Namjoon says, his voice muffled. Probably by the pillow.

"Namjoon, baby unlock the door please." I ask him. I only call him baby when he's upset. I hear some quiet shuffling, and the click of the latch. I slowly open the door and walk over to the bed. Namjoon is lying there with his face pressed  into the pillow.

"What's wrong, Joonie? Is it about what I said earlier?" I ask. He just shrugs, refusing to move. "Kim Namjoon."

He lifts his head, revealing his teary eyes. "I'm sorry..." He sniffles.

"Don't be sorry, Joonie." I wipe his tears away. "Are you upset because I called you clingy and possessive earlier?"

He nods slowly. "I-I....I just wanted to show my love for you. I can stop if you really want me to. We can go back to hand holding, less pet names, and little or no cuddling if it makes you happier."

"Namjoonie....I'm sorry for being mean earlier." I lie down, and snuggle into his chest. "I was just being a jerk. I love your cuddles, kisses, pet names, and the amount of affection you show. I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry." He wraps his arms around me. "Just be quiet and cuddle me."

"Wow, that's demanding." I pout. "I I love you."

"I love you too, baby."