60

This is a request.

Third Person POV

Bangtan sits onstage, during an interview, talking and answering fans' many questions. Namjoon becomes bored, and begins mumbling the lyrics to the song Trouble, that he and Jin had sang/rapped together. Instead of using the word 'girl' he replaces it with his boyfriend's name, and even skips over a few verses.

"I think you'd look good in black stockings.
Even without them baby you're my star king.
Jin, don't flirt around other people.
You're mine. You know you my own world, bitch
I'll call you mine another bitch
Spill magic on boys, just another witch
Don't unbutton your shirt, because I can see right through you. I'm ready but you're not Jin.
Show me what you got.
Your body hits the spot.
Alright, alright.
I'm ready but you're not Jin.
Show me what you got.
Your body hits the spot.
Alright, alright.
Yeah."

He mumbles the lyrics to himself, smirking at the thought of his boyfriend's body. Seokjin looks over at Namjoon, confused. Namjoon just winks at him, and turns back to the reporter. He thought no one heard his little parody.

Little did he know, NamJin would be going viral the next day.

Namjoon POV

"Hyungs! Wake up, it's important!" Taehyung shakes mine and Seokjin's shoulders.

"Aish, What do you want?!" I groan. He shoves his phone in my face. I stare at the screen, in shock. A video of me, rapping trouble and using Jin's name, has gone viral. Fans are flipping out.  

"Shit. Baby, wake up!" I sit up, and shake Jin's shoulder. Taehyung leaves the room, without his phone.

"What is it?" He huffs. I show him the phone. His eyes widen, and his face turns red.

"Y-You rapped that song, and replaced the word 'girl' with my name?! During an interview?!" He asks.

"Maybe...But I was bored!" I exclaim.

"Oh god." He covers his mouth with a hand.

"What?" I ask.

"A lot more people are going to be listening to Trouble. I-I moaned during that song!" The redness of his face deepens.

"You're worries about that?!" I ask. "Jin, I outed is to the whole fandom. Aren't you pissed?"

"Not really! I could care less about that. Let the world know about us." He pouts. "I can't believe I moaned."

"Aww, my poor baby." I wrap my arms around him. "You'll be okay. ARMY will think it's hot. I know I do~"

"Of course you would." He huffs. "You're my boyfriend. You're lucky I love you, Kim Namjoon."

"Love you too, babe. Now let's go talk to PD-Nim before he kills us."