110

This is a request

Seokjin POV

"Namjoon...we need to talk." I say.

"About what, hyung?" He tilts his head.

"Th-This isn't working out. I don't feel that connection that we had, when we'd first started dating." I say.

"Y-You're breaking up with me?" He asks, tears filling his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Namjoon." I bite my lip. He wipes his eyes, and looks away from me.

"F-Fine. If that's what you want." He sniffles. I walk into our shared bedroom, and grab a suitcase. Before I can start packing, my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Seokjin, pack your bags. We're going to Sweden!" Eomma exclaims. "But Namjoon can't come. We only bought 3 tickets."

"I just...broke up with Namjoon." I say. "I'll be over there later."

I end the call and pack my things. Namjoon doesn't even glance at me, when I walk back into the living room. I walk over to the boy, and lift his head up.

"Just because I broke up with you, doesn't mean I don't care about you." I say. "I do care about you, Namjoon."

"Sure you do." He scoffs, wiping his eyes again. "J-Just get out of my house."

I walk out of the house, not looking back.

*1 Year Later*

I made a huge mistake, by breaking up with Namjoon. I miss him so much, and I regret breaking his heart.

"Seokjin, you're not going back!" Appa exclaims. "We still have another year abroad."

*Another Year Later*

I walk out of the airport, smiling. I'm finally back in Seoul. Jungkook meets up with me, and we start to talk.

"Namjoon hasn't been doing great. His treatment isn't helping too much." He sighs.

"What treatment?" I ask.

"He didn't tell you?" Jungkook asks. I shake my head, confused. "Seokjin, Namjoon has cancer."

My eyes widen, in shock. "Y-You're kidding, right?" I ask.

"No. He was diagnosed a year ago." He says. "He really didn't tell you?"

"W-Where is he?!" I ask. We end up driving to the hospital that Namjoon is at. I cover my mouth when we walk into the room. He looks so sick.

"Namjoon? It's Jungkook." Kook says. Namjoon's eyes slowly open.

"H-Hey, Kook." He smiles weakly.

"Namjoon..." I say. He looks over at me.

"Oh...Seokjin." He says.

"Joon, why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"Because we weren't together anymore. And I kinda hated you for a while." He admits.

"God, I wish I could take that all back. I missed you so much, Namjoon." I sniffle, leaning down to press a kiss to his forehead.

"I missed you too, hyung." He sighs. "I have a month left. That's what the doctor said this morning."

"A month?!" I exclaim. "I-I'm going to lose you again....?"

Jungkook walks out of the room, to give us some privacy. "I'm sorry, hyung." He starts to cry.

"Shh. Don't cry, baby." I kiss his forehead. "It'll be okay. I'm going to stay by your side, Okay?"

"Okay...Thank you, hyung."

*1 Year Later*

"I'm glad you can finally come home." I say. Namjoon smiles up at me.

"Me too, hyungie."

Namjoon's treatment ended up helping him a lot. There's not one cancer cell left in his body.

"Listen, I'm sorry for the way I'd acted a few years ago. I was a huge jerk, baby." I sigh.

"I forgave you for that a year ago, hyung." He grins. "I love you."

"And I love you."

It's probably horrible. I'm sorry for the lack of updates...