195

SO, BTSAvaJ WROTE THIS ONESHOT FOR ME. Y'ALL SHOULD FOLLOW THEM.

Third Person POV

"Okay, and welcome to TV LIVE! Today we are here with.....BTS!" The reporter starts. People watching were excited. Finally it was a live interview. No cut outs, no mistakes, just purity.

"Deul, set! Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan!" Banyan greets the camera. Fans at home were already dying.

"I'm so glad to have you guys here on LIVE TV! So today, we're planning on doing something a little different. This is inspired by BuzzFeed." The reporter says. "But before we start, introduce yourselves."

Bangtan all introduces themselves, one by one. Namjoon is between Seokjin and Yoongi, while Yoongi sits beside Taehyung. Jungkook sits behind Tae a bit, with Jimin and Hoseok next to him.

"So, we're curious. Do you guys read your fans tweets?" The reporter asks.

Hoseok takes the microphone. "Of course we do! Our fans are so nice and always have good things to say about us!"

"What about the questionable things?" The reporter tilts his head.

"Like those meme things?" Namjoon asks. "Those always make us laugh."

The reporter hands Namjoon a bunch of cards. "Today, we'll be reading thirst tweets!"

Namjoon's eyes widen. The other members look confused, but brush it off.

"Okay then." Joon chuckles. "The first one is by BTS4life. They said, 'I want Jungkook to rip my clothes off and make me choke on his dick'.....wow."

Jungkook's face drains of any color. Namjoon looks equally as shocked. "Lets move on." Yoongi sughests. Everyone nods in agreement, and Namjoon grabs another card.

"Okay, namjoonisminepabo says, 'Namjoon can fuck me out of this world with his cock monster....." Namjoon reads. Everyone stays silent, and Namjoon dies inside.

"I wanna read one!" Taehyung grabs the cards. "This one is from Namtiddies.org/eat who said, 'Namjoon is the god of destruction, so he can break my vajayjay open :)'."

The whole group laughs as Namjoon sighs in defeat. Only one person did not laugh. Seokjin.

"I want to read one." Seokjin says, sternly. Tae hands him the cards, slightly afraid of his hyung. "This one is from Bangtannie124 who said, 'Namjoon fucked me in my dream last night, and now I'm sad that it's not a reality'."

Jin's face went dark as he threw the cards to the ground, angrily. This is the third tweet about HIS Namjoon. He turns toward his oblivious boyfriend and straddles his waist, kissing him passionately. Namjoon was startled, but clearly didn't care as he wraps his arms around Seokjin's thin waist, pulling the boy closer to him.

After a few minutes, the two break apart. Seokjin remains on Namjoon's lap, cuddled into his chest.

"So....how long have you been together?" The reporter asks.

"How can you assume?" Yoongi narrows his eyes, being very protective robe of the couple. The reporter was completely shocked. "But they've been together since 2014."

"Since one secret was released....." Jimin grabs Yoongi's shirt collar, and connects their lips.

"Well, fuck it." Taehyung shrugs, reaching behind him to kiss Jungkook. Hoseok pouts, feeling lonely until Jimin and Yoongi kiss him.

"What the fuck....?" The reporter questions, confused as to how his live TV show turned into a mini porno. Seokjin turns to look over at the camera, dead in the lens.

"None of your tweets will ever come true. Namjoon is mine and ONLY mine. And he knows that." He growls.

And with that, the show ends leaving millions of ARMYs confused and shocked.