5

Namjoon POV

"Joonie~!" Seokjin jumps on top of me. I groan, and open my eyes.

"What is it baby?" I mumble.

"We have to get ready for the pride parade!" He exclaims. "It's our first pride month together."

He climbs off of me, and that's when I notice his outfit. He's wearing a crop top with short shorts, and he's done his makeup using the colors of the rainbow. He also ended up getting his nails done.

(Everything except the hair is Jin's outfit^)

"Shit." I say. His eyes widen.

"I-Is it too much? Maybe I should change." He starts panicking.

"No. You look great, love." I say. "Let me get ready, and we can leave."

"Okay! I'll be downstairs then." He exclaims. I quickly change into my clothes, and grab my rainbow flower crown from the desk. I rush downstairs I meet up with Seokjin. 

(Namjoon's outfit^)

(Namjoon's outfit^)

"You look great Joonie." He grins. I take his hand, and we walk out the door.

*Small Time Skip*

Seokjin POV

As we're walking in the parade, I hear someone make a homophobic comment from the sidelines. I grab Namjoon's arm and pull him toward the person.

"I'm sorry, does our sexuality bother you?" I ask. The lady looks at me, with disgust.

"Yes actually, it does. You people are so fucking nasty. Dating the same gender?! And you, wearing that slutty outfit, meant for women!" She rants.

"Two words. Fuck. Off." I grab Namjoon's shirt collar, and pull him into a passionate kiss. The people walking with us in the parade, cheer as the lady leaves.

"Damn, baby. That was amazing." Namjoon says, after we pull apart.

"I'm not going to let some homophobic person ruin our first pride month as a couple." I pout. "Now let's keep walking."

A few minutes later, a fight breaks out between a group of straight men, and a gay man. Everyone moves back, not wanting to get involved. But Namjoon marches right up to the group of men, and punches the leader

"Stay the hell away from him." Namjoon sneers. One of the men tackled Namjoon and begins beating him. I rush up, and try to intervene. But that makes the fight worse.

*An Hour Later*

"I'm sorry."

"Honey, you've apologized 20 times in the last hour. It wasn't your fault." Namjoon chuckles.

"I wanted our first pride parade to be special. But we ended up here, in a stupid jail cell, surrounded by stupid cops." I pout. "No offense officer."

"None taken." Officer Jung says. "You two are free to go."

We leave the jail cell, and start walking home. When we arrive at the front door, Namjoon stops me from walking inside.

"If it makes you feel better, I enjoyed our first pride month together. Because I got to spend it with you." Namjoon says. He places his hands on my waist.

"I love you Joonie." I gently peck his lips.

"I love you as well Jinnie."