65

Namjoon POV

"It's happening again, Joonie!" My best friend, Seokjin sniffles, as he bursts into my bedroom.

"Come here." I sigh. He moves into my arms, and sobs into my shoulder.

Seokjin was the result of an affair. His mother had sex with her husband's brother, and became pregnant, with Seokjin. When Seokjin's father found out, he was angry. He didn't want Seokjin...hell, he still doesn't. Seokjin's parents don't want to get a divorce, because it would cost too much money. So, Seokjin's father brings women home, and fucks them while his wife sits in the next room. Seokjin's mother has gotten into drugs, and beats her son.

"You're safe, now." I whisper, as I rock him.

"A-Appa brought another w-woman home, and my Eomma was s-so angry, Joonie. She h-hit me with her beer bottle." He sobs. "And then her f-fists."

"Shh. It's okay, Jinnie. You're with me now, and I'm not going to let anyone else hurt you."

"I'm s-scared Namjoonie." He cries.

"I know you are, sweetheart." I rub his back, and place a kiss to his forehead. He cries into my chest, for almost an hour before he falls asleep.

"I wish I could save you from that hell hole." I say. "I'm so sorry, Jin."

"Namjoon, I-" Eomma immediately stops talking, when she sees Seokjin. "Another fight?"

"Yeah." I frown, running my hand through Seokjin's beautiful brown hair.

"The poor thing." Eomma sighs. "I'm going to be out of town for a few days. He's welcome to stay here, if he'd like."

"Alright, Eomma." I say. "Thank you."

She walks out of the room, leaving Seokjin and I alone. I try to pry his hands off of me, and lie him on the bed, but he whimpers and tightens his grip on my shirt. I decide to lie down, with him still attached to me like a koala.

"Sleep well, Seokjin." I kiss his forehead. "I love you."

*2 Hours Later*

"J-Joonie." Seokjin shakes my shoulder. I open my eyes, and look up at him.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" I ask.

"N-No." He blushes. "I'm just hungry..."

"You scared me for a minute." I chuckle. "C'mon. Let's go get food."

I allow him to jump onto my back, and I carry him downstairs.

"Eomma left some food here for us." I say. I hand him a bowl of ramen.

"Thank you." He mumbles, before he starts to eat.

"We need to go back, and get your stuff." I say. "You're going to be staying with us."

"I-I don't want to go back to that place." He sniffles.

"I know you don't, Jin. But I'll be right there by your side. Okay?" I say. "Forever..."

"And always." He smiles slightly. "I'm surprised you still remember."

"How could I forget?" I chuckle. "Let's go now."

We walk down the road, to Seokjin's house. "I-I'm scared, Joonie."

"I know. I'll protect you, Jinnie." I say. We quietly walk into the house. I hurry up the stairs, Seokjin following close behind. He grabs a backpack, and shoves a bunch of clothes into it. He also grabs his favorite Mario plushie, that I'd gotten him.

"N-Namjoon, Appa's home." He whimpers.

"Shh. It's okay." I say. I open the window, and grab Seokjin's bag. "I want you to jump down after me."

"What if I fall?" He asks.

"I'll catch you. Trust me." I say. I jump out of the window, landing on my feet. "Jump down!"

Seokjin climbs out of the window, and lands on his feet, stumbling into me.

"SEOKJIN!" His Appa shouts. I grab Seokjin's hand, and run.

*Time Skip*

"That was scary." Seokjin mumbles, as we lie in my bed together. It's about 11pm, and we're just talking.

"You were very brave." I run a hand through his soft hair.

"No I wasn't." He shakes his head. "You were the brave one."

"I'm not letting you go back to that place. You're staying with me." I say. "I love you, and don't want to see you get hurt anymore."

"You...love me?" He asks.

"I do." I smile. He tears up, but tries to hide it. "Why are you going to cry?"

"C-Cause no one has ever said that to me before." He sniffles. I gently pull Seokjin into my arms.

"I'm honored to be the first, then." I say. "I'm going to spoil you with love."

"I'd like that." He giggles. "I love you too, by the way."

Look at my ugly RAT face 🤢🤮. I love my shirt though. It says, 'Sorry. Jin is mine!'😂.

(I removed the picture :/)