73

Namjoon POV

"I don't want to go to this stupid Halloween party." I huff.

"Well, you're going anyway." Yoongi says.

"But I don't want to." I say.

"Kim Seokjin will be there." Yoongi shrugs.

"Let's go get a costume." I grab Yoongi's arm, and drag him out the door.

*At The Party*

Yoongi and I walk into the house where the party is being held. All eyes are on us as we walk over to Yoongi's boyfriend.

"Damn, you look amazing." Jungkook, dressed as a sexy iron man, grips onto Yoongi's waist.

"Thank you Kookie." Yoongi giggles, fixing the cat ears on his head.

"Sexy policeman? You chose an easy costume, Namjoon." Jungkook chuckles.

"Fuck you." I roll my eyes. "Go suck each other's faces off or something."

I walk away from them, accidentally bumping into someone.

"Sorry." I say, as I help the person up.

"It's okay." It's Seokjin. He's wearing a very tight costume, with bunny ears on top of his head.

"You look...great." I say. He smiles slightly, his cheeks turning red.

"Thanks. So do you." He says. We stand there awkwardly for a few minutes.

"Hey, baby." Ken walks up to Seokjin, and wraps an arm around his waist.

"Don't touch me." Seokjin glares at Ken. "We broke up weeks ago, Ken. I'm done."

"C'mon, Jin. Quit being a bitch, and accept my apology." He scoffs.

"No!" Seokjin shoves Ken away from him.

"You'll come crawling back eventually, like the little whore you are." Ken grabs Seokjin's ass. Seokjin slaps him across the face, pissing Ken off even more. Ken raises his fist, but I step in between the two.

"Leave him alone." I say.

"He's mine. You can't tell me what to do." Ken says.

"He isn't an object." I say. "He's a human being, and you're treating him like a fucking dog, or some prostitute. Leave. Him. Alone."

"What are you going to do about it?" Ken asks. I punch Ken across the face, sending him flying backwards. He falls into a table, breaking it in half. Food and punch fall on him, and stain his costume.

"I can do worse." I growl. "Now get the fuck out of here."

He runs out of the house, angrily. I turn to Seokjin, who's shaking out of fear.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah. Thank you, Namjoon." He says. He knows my name?!

"If anyone else bothers you, let me know. I'll do something about it." I turn to walk away, but Seokjin grabs my arm.

"W-Will you stay with me?" He asks. I nod slightly, and remain by his side all night.

A few hours later, both of us are extremely drunk. We end up making out on one of the couches, before passing out.

I wake up the next morning with a huge headache, and someone on top of me. I slowly open my eyes, and look at the person lying on my chest. It's Seokjin. I close my eyes again, but someone shakes my shoulder.

"What the hell do you want?" I sneer.

"You need to get up, so I can clean the house. My parents will be home tomorrow, and this will take a while to clean." Jungkook says. "Wake Seokjin up too."

I groan, but slowly sit up, Seokjin still clinging to me.

"Seokjin. Baby, get up." I gently stroke his hair. His eyes open, and he blinks a few times.

"I don't wanna." He whines, his plump lips forming a pout.

"We have to." I say. He whines again, when I stand up. He continues to cling onto my shirt, and bury his face into my chest.

"Fine. I guess you're coming back to my house, with me." I say.

"I don't care. I just wanna cuddle and sleep." He mumbles.

"Yoongi will cuddle you." I tease him.

"Noooo~!" He whines. "Wanna cuddle you."

"Fine, then. I'll cuddle you." I chuckle.

"Good." He sighs. I carry him across the street, to my house, and lie him down on my bed. As soon as I change out of my costume and lie beside him, he clings onto me again.

"I'm tired." He yawns.

"Then sleep."