94

This is a request

Namjoon POV

I flip the closed sign, to open. An elderly man, one of our regulars, immediately walks into the flower shop, and over to the roses. I rush behind the counter, and wait for him to finish his shopping.

"Hello, Namjoon." He nods politely. I take the flowers, and tie a bow around them.

"Hello." I smile. "These for your wife again?"

"Yep. It's our anniversary today. 65 years together." He says.

"Wow. Well, I hope you two have fun!" He reaches for his wallet, but I stop him. "It's okay. I'll pay for them. Have a nice day!"

Business is slow today, so I just sit behind the counter and make flower crowns. A man a few years older than me, walks into the shop. His arms and neck are covered in tattoos. He even has a few piercings!

 He even has a few piercings!

"Hello." I smile slightly. "Anything specific you're looking for?"

"What would you recommend?" He asks.

"Well, What do you need them for?" I ask, as I continue making a flower crown.

"The opening of my tattoo parlor, across the street." He says. "I want flowers in a vase somewhere."

"I'd recommend lilies. They're pretty." I say. He grabs a few lilies, and brings hem to the counter.

"Did you make those?" He asks, pointing to a pile of flower crowns.

"Mhm! I'm thinking about selling them...but I usually give them out for free!" I say. "Do you want one?"

"Hmm. Sure." He says. I hand him a flower crown, with black and white roses. "Thanks."

"Oh! I'm Namjoon, by the way! But you probably knew that already. 'Cause of my name tag."

"Seokjin." The man says. He hands me the money, and walks out of the shop.

"Seokjin. He seems nice!" I continue making the flower crowns. My mind keeps wandering back to Seokjin, for some reason.

*A Few Hours Later*

I walk out of the shop, locking the door behind me. I turn, and look across the street at Seokjin's tattoo parlor.

"Oppa, listen to me!" A girl whines. Seokjin sighs, and runs a hand through his dark red hair.

"Leave me alone, Nayeon." He says.

"No! You were supposed to buy me flowers, not your stupid shop! And you didn't text me today!" She shrieks.

"I'm sorry. I'll see you at home." He rolls his eyes. The girl stomps away, leaving an annoyed Seokjin behind.

"Long day?" I ask. He looks up at me, and walks across the street.