119

Namjoon POV

"Are the rumors true?" The secretary, Chaeyoung asks. "That you're sleeping with the CEO?"

"It's called a rumor for a reason, Chaeyoung. It isn't true." I say. She smiles brightly.

"Great! That means I still have a chance with him!" She squeals, running to tell her friends. I roll my eyes and grab a stack of papers, bringing them into the CEO's office.

"Hello, beautiful." He smirks. I lock the door behind me, before walking up to my boyfriend. He pulls me onto his lap, so I'm facing him

"Chaeyoung almost found out." I mumble, as he
presses his lips to my neck.

"Ah. And what did you say?" He asks. I tangle my fingers into his hair, as he gently sucks on my collarbone.

"I-I lied." I gasp. "And said it was just a rumor."

I pout at the last part. "Why do we have to hide our relationship?"

"Most of the allied companies have homophobic CEO's, darling." He mumbles, looking into my eyes. "If they were accepting, we wouldn't have a problem."

"I feel like some dirty little secret. Like you don't want people to know about us. I'd like to go out on dates, and be open about our relationship. The only time I can spend time with you, is here at the office. I can't be seen at your house, and you can't be seen at mine."

"Namjoon, I want to be open about our relationship. I want to hold your hand, and kiss you in public. But we can't, love." He says.

"Whatever." I mumble, pushing myself off of his lap.

"Namjoon, wait-"

"It's fine, Seokjin." I unlock the door, and slam it shut behind me. Everyone looks in my direction. "What the hell are you all looking at?!"

They all turn away from me, intimidated. Eventually, the end of the day arrives and everyone leaves. The only people left, are Seokjin and I. I sit at my desk, finishing some paperwork.

"Namjoon." Seokjin places a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't want to talk to you, right now." I say, tears filling my eyes. "Just...leave me alone."

"Baby, please." He begs me.

"We can talk tomorrow, Seokjin." I say. It's silent for a moment, before he hand is taken off of my shoulder.

"Okay. I love you." He says. When I don't respond, he sighs and leave the building. I feel bad for not saying it back, but I'm angry.

*The Next Day*

I walk into the building, and take a seat at my desk. Seokjin walks out of his office, calling everyone into the meeting room. Everyone groans, but we all make our way there.

"I'd like to address the rumors about my assistant, Kim Namjoon and I." He says. I look up at him, confused. "They're true. Namjoon and I are a couple, and we have been for 6 months now."

My eyes widen at the confession. I didn't expect this at all. Everyone's eyes land on me.

"I-It's true." I mumble, my face heating up. A few people start to protest, getting upset that our CEO is taken. Chaeyoung is one of them.

"It isn't fair!" She shouts.

"If you have a problem, I will gladly fire you." He says. That immediately makes her shut up.

Later in the day, I get a message from my boyfriend.

My Sexy CEO 🥰: Are you still upset with me?

Beautiful 😘: No...

My Sexy CEO 🥰: Meet me in my office?

Beautiful 😘: On my way.

I set my phone in my pocket, and walk into his office.

"Am I forgiven?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You are." I wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry for being rude yesterday, Jinnie. I was just upset..."

"It's totally understandable, darling." He says. "I love you, Namjoon."

"I love you too, hyung."