138 (Part 2 of Chapter 137)

Seokjin POV

"Hey, give that back!" I giggle, as Namjoon tries to keep me from grabbing the remote.

"Hmm. I think I'll keep it for a while." He smirks. I lightly shove him, a huge grin on my face.

"Asshole." I shake my head.

"Ouch. That hurts." He places a hand on his heart. His phone rings, interrupting our conversation.

"Mhm. Wait, tomorrow?! Oh shit, I completely forgot! I'm so sorry, Yoongi. It won't happen again." He exclaims, before ending the call. "I forgot about my fan meet. I have two hours to get ready."

"Oh yeah. I completely forgot about that." I say. "That means you'll have to go back to Ilsan soon...."

"I still have a few days here." He frowns. "I'm going to get ready. You should come with me."

*A Few Days Later*

"I could...drive you to the train station." I mumble as Namjoon brings his bags downstairs.

"Thanks, Jin-hyung." He says. There's a tense and somewhat sad silence between us.

"I....I don't want you to go." I mumble sadly. We've formed a bond during his 2 week stay.

"I have to go." He sighs. I end up driving him to the train station. "Thank you, for everything Seokjin. Text or call me whenever. I'm...going to miss you."

I watch as he walks toward his train. I quickly step out of the car, and rush after him. "Namjoon!" I shout.

As soon as I reach him, I connect our lips. He immediately melts into the kiss, his hands gripping onto my waist. I pull away and push our foreheads together. "Stay safe. And please, call me when you get to Ilsan."

"I will." He mumbles before pressing our lips together again.

"The train is leaving." I sigh, when we pull apart.

"I'll call you as soon as I get off." He says. I watch as he walks away from me. I have to hold back tears until I get to the car. I'm really going to miss him. I sit at the station for another 20 minutes, sobbing in my car.

"Um...you wouldn't happen to know of a place where I could stay, would you?"

I look over at the passenger door, my eyes widening. Namjoon is standing there, smiling a huge dimpled smile.

"N-Namjoon." I smile as I wipe my eyes.

"Don't cry." He steps into the car, and wipes my tears.

"I-I thought...."

"That I would be on my train? I couldn't bring myself to leave you, Seokjin." He says. He takes my hand, and allows me to drive back to my house.

"So...you aren't going back to Ilsan?" I ask. He shakes his head as he carries his bags inside.

"No. I can't leave you here." He says. He sets his bags down, and wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you."

"Y-You love me?" I ask. He nods, looking a bit sheepish. "I-I love you too."

"Does that mean we're.....?"

"Together?" I finish his sentence. "If you want to, then yes.

"Wait, let me ask you properly." He says. "Kim Seokjin, will you be my boyfriend?"

"I don't know, Kim Namjoon. Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask. He pouts at me.

"Okay, okay. Yes I'll be your boyfriend." I grin.

*2 Months Later*

"You guys wanted me to do a live with my boyfriend, so here it is!" Namjoon exclaims, as he smiles at his phone that he propped up. "Baby, Come here."

I slowly walk over to our bed, and sit between his legs. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me to his chest.

"This is Seokjin." He says. "You may recognize him from a video I made about 2 months ago. He was the man that gave me a place to stay during my fanmeet!"

1: Awww, so cute!
2: He's not even that attractive.
3: Darn it! I was hoping your coming out video was for clout...
4: Smh, don't listen to them Seokjin. You're adorable!

I wave at the camera, shyly. Namjoon kisses my cheek, and smiles. "Don't be so shy, love."

1: He called Seokjin 'love' my heart sksjrksjne
2: Disgusting
3: I ship it-
4: NAMJIN SJIWSJIWNSIWSBIWNEOWBR

"Namjin? That's cute." I giggle. "I like it."

"Our ship name?" Namjoon chuckles. "I like it as well. Any questions about our relationship?"

1: Do you love him?
2: Why him?!
3: What's your favorite thing about each other?
4: Was Jin a fan before you started dating?

"I do love Seokjin. He's my world." Namjoon grins. "And the reason why I chose him, was because of his amazing personality. He tells the dumbest dad jokes, his laugh is so cute, and he's just a kind hearted person."

"My favorite thing about Joonie is his arms." I smile. "And his adorable dimples. His cute personality too."

"My arms?" He asks.

"Mhm." I nod. "Oh, I was a fan before I started dating Joonie."

"He was. I bumped into him when he was walking home from the mall." He says. "I actually lied to you that day."

"Really?" I turn to look at him.

"Yeah. I said I was kicked out of my hotel room. I didn't even book it. It slipped my mind, and there were no vacant rooms. I just didn't want to sound like a loser in front of a beautiful stranger." He says.

"You're an idiot." I giggle.

"Ah, But I'm your idiot." He says.

"That's right. You're my idiot." I place a kiss to his lips.