104

This is a request. Maknae Jinnnn👏🏼.

Namjoon POV

"Joonie~!" My boyfriend hugs me.

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just missed you." Seokjin pouts at me.

"I missed you too, sweetheart." I chuckle, leaning down to peck his lips. The longest we've kissed, was a peck on the lips. He's so innocent, and I don't want to ruin that.

"Why don't you go out in the living room and watch a movie with the rest of the members." I say. "I'll be out soon."

"But you're gonna take too long." He whines.

"I won't, baby. I promise." I say.

*2 Days Later*

I look over at the other couch, extremely jealous. Taehyung has been extremely touchy with Seokjin today, and I don't like it at all. I watch as Taehyung whispers in Seokjin's ear, causing the younger to tilt his head in confusion.

"Jinnie, babe you should sit over here." I say.

"But I wanna talk to Tae." He pouts.

"Now." I glare at him. He pouts, but walks over to me.

"You're being mean." He huffs. Taehyung stands up, and starts to leave the room. Before he leaves, he slaps Seokjin's ass. The latter squeaks, in surprise.

I grab Seokjin's wrist, and pull him into our room. "J-Joonie, What are you doing?" He asks, a blush spreading across his face.

"Listen to me." I growl. "You're mine. Got that?"

"Y-Yes." He says. I lean down and trail kisses from his jaw, to his chest.

"J-Joonie." He whimpers.

"It's okay, baby." I gently peck his lips. "I'll be gentle, okay?"

"B-Be gentle with what?" He asks.

"You'll see, love."

*Time Skip*

I look over at Seokjin, who's half asleep on my chest. I try to move him off of me, but he whines and moves closer.

"Baby, I have to clean you up. You're all sticky." I whisper.

"Don't wanna." He mumbles. "You're warm."

"Come on." I stand, and lie him on the bed. He whimpers from loss of contact, but hugs one of his many plushies. I walk into the bathroom and grab a warm cloth to clean him with.

"Joonie?" He whispers.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I ask.

"I-I enjoyed that..." He blushes.

"I'm glad." I chuckle. "And you've learned a few things today, too."

"Mhm. Does that mean I'm not your innocent baby anymore?" He pouts.

"Honey, You'll always be my innocent baby." I kiss his forehead.

"It hurts to move." He pouts. "It stings!"

"I know it does, prince. You'll be okay, though. The pain will go away eventually." I set the cloth on our nightstand, and pull him onto my chest. He whimpers from the pain, but snuggles into my chest.

"I love you, Joonie." He sighs, as he drifts off to sleep.

"I love you too, baby."