117

This is a request

Namjoon POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar place, with arms wrapped around my waist. Where the hell am I?

"Ugh, my fucking head." The male beside me groans. His eyes slowly open, and widen. "Oh shit."

"My whole body hurts." I whine, my face in the pillow. "What the hell happened last night?"

"We had sex." The male says.

"No shit." I roll my eyes. "So...."

"The bathroom is over there. Take a shower and borrow some of my clothes." He sighs, his eyes closing. "Wake me when you're finished."

"Okay, then." I stand up, and walk into the bathroom. "How the hell is he so calm?"

Seokjin POV

I grab my phone, and click on the video that I'd recorded. I smirk to myself. My plan is worming, so far.

The boy walks out of my bathroom, wearing some of my clothes. "So....I should go, then."

"What's your name, by the way?" I ask.

"Namjoon. Kim Namjoon." He says.

"Kim Seokjin." I say.

*Time Skip*

A few days after our one night stand, I sent the video to Namjoon, telling him to meet me back at my house.

"You filmed it?!" He asks, as soon as he steps into my house.

"I did." I say. "I need you to do something for me, or I'll post it."

"You wouldn't dare." He narrows his eyes. I pull up my social media, and hover over the word 'post'.

"Don't! What did you need?" He asks.

"I need you to be my boyfriend. To convince my parents that I'm I'm a relationship." I say.

"No way!" He exclaims.

"I guess I'll just have to post this then-"

"Fine! I'll do it!" He exclaims. "Just...don't post He video."

"Perfect." I smirk.

*4 Months Later*

I've developed a bond with Namjoon. I may be falling for the boy. I start to feel guilty about the video. This relationship is built on blackmail.

"We need to talk." I say to Namjoon.

"About?" He asks, looking up at me confused. I delete the recording, and throw my phone onto the couch.

"You can...leave if you want. I feel really guilty for what I've done to you, Namjoon." I say.

"I don't want to leave." He says, after a moment of silence.

"What?" I ask.

"I don't want to leave." He repeats himself. "Yeah, the beginning of this relationship was because of blackmail. But...I really like you, hyung."

Our lips are centimeters apart. We've only kissed once, but that was during our one night stand. I hesitantly lean forward, and capture his lips in a kiss. His hands gently move through my hair, deepening the kiss.

I grip his waist, pulling his body closer to mine. He whimpers when I pull away, dragging his bottom lip out as I go. "So...will you be my boyfriend? Like...for real this time?" I ask. "No blackmail at all."

"I would love to."