179 (Part 2 of Chapter 178)

Namjoon POV

I sit at a booth in the back of the restaurant, fiddling with my fingers as I wait for my favorite author to arrive. We'd scheduled a meeting, a few days ago. Well.....could I consider it a date?

"Hey, cutie." Seokjin grins as he sits down.

"H-Hi...." I blush.

"How are you?" He asks, as he flips through a menu. When I don't respond, he glances up at me and raises an eyebrow.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry." I shake my head. "I'm okay, thank you for asking. How are you?"

"I'm pretty good, now that I'm sitting here, talking to you." He winks. I open my mouth, but no words come out. "Cute."

"Th-Thank you." I giggle nervously.

"So, let's continue our conversation from the meet and greet." He places his head on his hand. "Epiphany is your favorite book, because of the love between the two characters. Do you have any other favorites?"

"Um....it's difficult to choose. I think all of your books are absolutely wonderful. I've read every one, multiple times. And whenever you release a book, I always buy it as soon as possible." I say. "I guess....I just relate to your work so much. Like Awake, your book of poems. When you said that you were tired of living a lie. You wanted to be yourself but you couldn't because others would judge you. That brought back a whole lot of memories."

"I've never met anyone like you." He furrows his eyebrows, a small smile on his face. "You're so unique. Most people just read my books because they think I'm attractive, or they're just bored and have nothing else to do."

"I don't read your books because of that. I mean, yes you're attractive, obviously. I mean, have you seen yourself?! Oh god, I'm rambling again. I'm so sorry." I place my face in my hands. Just as he's about to speak, a waitress walks up to us.

"Are you ready to order? Oh, Namjoon! You brat, why didn't you tell me that you were here?!" Seulgi smiles.

"H-Hi, noona." I grin. "I didn't know that you were working today. Smash a cake in anyone's hair today?"

"Broken any cups, today?" She crosses her arms.

"Touché." I giggle. "Oh, will you tell Eomma to come to my photo shoot tomorrow? It's a Mother's Day shoot."

"Tell her yourself." She lightly smacks my head. "Now, what would you and your hot date like to order?"

"Sh-Shut up." I blush, when she calls Seokjin hot. "I'll have my usual."

"I'll have whatever he's having." Seokjin smiles. Seulgi writes it down, and leaves.

"Sorry about her. That's my sister." I shake my head.

"How many cups have you broken?" He chuckles.

"Um....in a day, or in all?" I ask.

"Both." He shrugs.

"Okay. The most cups that I've broken in a day, was about....50? And in all, I've broken about 700." I blush. "I'm clumsy."

"Damn, 700?!" His eyes widen. Seulgi interrupts us again, and places our food down.

"Here you go, rap monster." She teases me.

"Yah, it was a phase!" I whine.

"Rap monster?" Seokjin questions, a small smile on his face.

"Namjoon was an underground rapper, before he became a model. His rapper name was rap monster." Seulgi explains.

"You're embarrassing me." I pout. She pats my head, and walks away.

"A model and a rapper, hmm? You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" He asks.

"I-I guess....?" My face heats up. "One thing I can't do, is be confident. I'm a total panicked gay."

"Oh really?" He asks. I nod quickly.

"I've tried to be confident, but it's impossible. I don't know how you do it." I say.

"Sometimes being confident can get you into trouble." He shrugs.

"Oh really? How?" I ask. Seokjin leans over the table, and presses his lips to mine. I freeze, before melting into the kiss.

"Like that." He replies, when we break apart.

"Oh...." I whisper.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He says.

"N-No, it's okay." I say. "I.....I liked it."

We finish our food, before paying and leaving the small diner. "It was nice seeing you again, Namjoon. I'd love to plan another....meeting sometime."

"I prefer the word 'date'." I giggle. "But I'd love that."

"I'll see you around, then." He grins.

Before he walks away, I grab the collar of his shirt, and connect our lips.

"Was that confident?" I ask after a moment.

"Definitely." Seokjin chuckles. "I'll see you later, beautiful. Call me when you get home?"

"Of course." I grin.