125

This is a request.

Seokjin POV

Namjoon and I are the sons of rival mafia groups. I had fallen in love with him a while ago, and I thought he felt the same way....but I guess he lied.

"N-Namjoon, Stop!" I shout, as he brings the knife across my skin.

"Hmm. Sorry, Jin. I can't do that." He smirks, bringing the knife up to my throat.

"Y-You would actually kill me?" I ask. "And put a huge target on you and your mafia?"

He moves the knife from my throat, and gently slides it down my arm. Blood pours from the wound, dripping down my arm.

"I guess what they say about you is true." I say, not flinching as he cuts my chest a bit. "You really are, a heartless asshole. A cold hearted little bitch."

He throws the knife at the wall, and leaves the room. I sit up and grab the bandages beside the bed. I thought Namjoon had actually loved me. But it turns out, he was just using me. He rapes me, abuses me, and has even attempted to kill me.

Namjoon POV

I sit in my office, my head in my hands. "What the fuck is happening to me?" I sigh. "Did I actually feel guilty for hurting him? Come on, Namjoon. You aren't in love with him."

Seokjin walks into the room, and slams his hand on the desk, a paper under it.

"Here you go." He says. "Read it, and realize how heartless you are."

I roll my eyes, and grab the paper. My eyes widen at the sonogram. He's pregnant. I've been hurting both him, and my child.

"Th-This isn't true." I say. "You're lying, right?"

"Oh, I'm completely serious." He says, a small smirk on his face. "Imagine the pain this baby is going through. All. Because. Of. You."

"You didn't go to a doctor or something?" I ask.

"Mafia leader's son, remember?" He scoffs. "And none of your doctors will treat me. So...I have no idea how the baby is doing. And that's your fault. If my baby dies, it's all on you."

A tear falls down my face, shocking Seokjin. "Y-You're actually crying?"

"Yeah, I'm crying." I sigh. "I'm such a horrible person. I've been abusing the love of my life, and my child for months. I-I guess I'm starting to become my father. I don't want to end up like him, Seokjin."

"Y-You won't hurt me, or the baby anymore?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I won't lay a hand on you two, in an aggressive way. Ever again. I'm so fucking sorry, Seokjin. Could you forgive me?

"We'll see." He says. "It's going to take a long time for you to warm my trust back, Namjoon."

"I'm willing to wait."

*2 Years Later*

I roll over, to stare at my sleeping husband's face. "I'm sorry for hurting you like that, baby. I know it was a while ago, but still. I hate myself so much for it."

"Stop apologizing, dumbass." He mumbles. "That was 2 years ago. I'm over it already."

"Dada! Appa!" Our two year old son tries to lift himself into our bed. I lean over the edge, and pick him up.

"Yoonie hungwy. Dada make food?" He asks. Seokjin smiles at our son, and kisses his cheek.

"I'll get up and make food, sweetheart." He says. Yoongi claps his hands together, but looks confused when Seokjin doesn't stand.

"Dada up!" He whines.

"Yoongi, go get your clothes ready, honey." I say. He waddles out of the room, giggling.

"You better get dressed now. Don't want our son to walk in here, and see you naked." I smirk, gently groping his ass.

"Hey!" He lightly slaps my chest. "Stop groping my ass, and get dressed yourself. I love you, bitch."

"Love you too, baby."

Happy birthday to the person that requested this- 🎈🎉🎊🎂