172

Namjoon POV

I stop at a gas station, on my way to see my boyfriend. He's just gotten his wisdom teeth removed, so I'm driving two towns over (4 hours away) to see him. My phone goes off, so I pick it up. Yoongi sent me a video of Seokjin.

"Seokjin, why are you crying?" Yoongi asks. Seokjin just holds his phone to his chest, and cries.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asks. Seokjin removes the phone from his chest, and stares at the screen as he cries.

"You miss Namjoon?" Yoongi asks. On the screen, is a picture of me. Seokjin nods, and lets out a sob.

"W-Want Joonie." His voice is muffled by the gauze.

"He's on his way, Jinnie." Yoongi says.

I smile widely. My baby is so cute.

*1 Hour Later*

I walk into Seokjin's house, and smile when I hear him gasp.

"Joonie! Y-Yoongi, look. It's Joonie!" Seokjin says. He still has the gauze in his mouth. "Oh, It's Namjoonie!"

"Hi, baby." I grin. He makes grabby hands at me. I walk over to him, and pull him into my lap.

"I need a kiss, Namjoonie." He tries to kiss me.

"No, hun. Your mouth is all bloody." I say. He pouts at me, and starts to cry.

"I'll give you a kiss on the cheek. Will that make you feel better?" I ask. He nods quickly.

"Yes please~!" He grins. I kiss his cheek, and smile when he claps his hands.

"You're handsome." He pokes my face. "Hey Joonie. Namjoonie. Babe~!"

"What?" I ask.

"I....need to pee." He falls onto the floor dramatically.

"Shit, baby what are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm walkin' to the bathroom, dumb dumb!" He drags himself across the floor. I shake my head, but allow him to do what he wants.

"I-Um-Joonie?!" He calls out to me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"What one is the toilet?!" He exclaims.

"Hold on a minute!" I rush into the bathroom to help him.