Intro

CODY

Ugh... They were back, I swear at this point we should be on a first-name basis because it seemed like they were in here at least twice a week; they were loud, rude, misogynistic, and homophobic. But I'd be lying if I were to tell y'all they were ugly, in my humble opinion the worst looking one was at least a solid 8, but given the way they talked, the way they always came in and didn't buy shyt... SIDENOTE What the fuck was the point of coming into a store and just walking around? Like it was clear they had money because of the way they were dressed, then again looks could be deceiving because for all I knew their asses were all broke as fuck. I'm Cody by the way, and I had the misfortune of working at Walmart.... I know, I know it's better than nothing but I figured at this point in my life I'd be doing something different, something better but between having to pay for school and bills I really didn't have too many options, maybe I should start an OnlyFans Account. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize one of the dudes was standing in front of me until he rudely started snapping his fingers in my face.

"Damn nigga you high or somethin?" He asked and he really shouldn't be accusing ANYONE of being high because his eyes were redder than the bandana hanging from his pocket and the smell of weed permeating from his body let me know he was higher than the cosmos.

"What can I help you with sir?" I added sarcastically because the last thing I needed was this nigga running to my punk ass manager and telling him that I was being rude.

"Where that one chick at, the one with the fat ass and big titties?" He asked and I immediately knew who he was referring to because I lived with the person he was talking about and even though she was somewhere around here I wasn't about to tell his ass that because I didn't know this dude and I wasn't about to put my girl at risk.

"She's out at the moment and I don't know when she'll be back." I said basically covering all my bases because I already knew his follow up question was going to be 'when does she get back?' or something along those lines.

"Oh... well tell her I'm tryin to fuck, here give her my IG and AYYY...." He yelled to someone behind me and I turned around to see my best friend/cousin/roommate LaChae strolling through one of the aisle. The dude took off in her direction and my hand shot to the taser in my pocket but given the way she was smiling she didn't seem in any danger but I was going to keep an eye on the situation, or at least that was the plan until.....

"Cody.... I need you to go handle the cash register, Mary Ann got sick and had to leave." My manager Robert said, now I'm going to be honest for a white boy he was sexy as fuck and if he were gay I'd have no problem riding his dick, but his personality.... I swear he was the type of person who got a little bit of power and thought he was God.

"Ayy can you tell me where the bullets are?" A deep voice said from behind me, full disclosure I nutted a little bit because without even seeing what the dude looked like I was already imagining myself suckin his dick and thinking about how sexy he'd sound moaning based on his voice alone.

"Cody handle this while I go up front...." Robert said walking off and I turned around and almost jumped into his arms because he was FINE. I started walking in front of him and I could feel his eyes on my ass. We got to the hunting section and he nodded before going to look for the bullets he needed, I took one more look at him and shook my head... he just seemed like trouble and I had enough drama to deal with at the moment. We got back to our two-bedroom apartment and all I wanted to do was go to sleep, I had already taken my shower and was preparing to go to sleep... alone.... again..... just as I was getting ready for bed LaChae walked into my room looking like she was about to ask for something.

"So.... favorite cousin in the whole wide world..... I'm going to need you to disappear for a couple of hours... Matter fact don't come home tonight." LaChae said walking over to me and I rolled my eyes. "Don't judge bitch I haven't had any dick in months and Jizzle will provide some much needed relief."