Character Profile

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Gender: female

Species: NightLight Dragon (breed mix of a Night Fury and Light Fury)

Age: 16

Birthday: February 14

Height:
-5'4 ft when in human form
-20 ft when in dragon form

Hair color: raven black with white on the tips on your hair

Eye color: one blue, one green

Blood Type: O, but it's poisonous.

likes: Fish, swimming, stars, her family, the forests, and friendly humans.

dislikes: evil humans, eels, annoying humans, entitlement, and not having to see her family.

Quirk: none, but has her parent's powers. (These are from the httyd wiki, I also added some things if you don't mind)

-Has the ability to become invisible by heating her mirror-like scales through her plasma blasts. It can also become a distraction so a threat couldn't see where she went after.

-From her dad's genes, she can retract her teeth when not in use, but when out it can cause serious damage to an opponent, which is why she doesn't use them in combat.

-she can produce several forms of fire and plasma blasts, it is effective when trying to weaken an opponent. She can also weaken her plasma blasts to use them for non-violent purposes.

- her saliva has amazing healing properties and is able to stick objects together and also flammable.

-her scales are fireproof and is resistant to any attack her faces, the more she eats, the more stronger her scales get. When she sheds, it can be used by others.

-Also from her dad's genes, after holding enough plasma in her mouth, she can cause electrical sparks form around her until she produce and lighting storm and fire a powerful blast.

-Can use echolocation when in dark places.

-her strength is incredible, because her species is able to carry two time their body weight.

-her weakness is her wings and tail, if they are injured in any way, she cannot be able to fly. she also gets exhausted when using plasma blasts and dehydrated when uses healing spit and fire blasts.

-Can become human with concentration. Some of her scales can appear on her face and hind legs are still dragon when in human form. Cannot talk to other species if she's in dragon form, but can still talk to dragons.

Family: (I'm going with Toothless and his family and since the Light Fury doesn't have a name we'll call her Light)
Dart (sister) alive
Pouncer (brother) alive
Ruffrunner (brother) alive
Toothless (father) alive
Light (mother) alive

Stats:

-Power: 4/5
-she may be powerful, but doesn't know her full limits due to being isolated in the hidden world. Because of that, she hasn't fought any opponents to make her powers strong. Plus she's lazy.

-Speed: 3.5/5
-her speed is incredible, but due to her being lazy, she doesn't try to work.

-Technique: 4.5/5
- though being isolated, her parents taught her and her siblings what to do in a dangerous situation, because of that, she can analyze a situation and see others weaknesses.

-Intelligence: 5/5
-being taught by her father, who's seen humans before, he tried and teach her as much info as possible. And her being part of the most intelligent dragons, she knows her way around, but she's a little naive sometimes.

-Cooperativeness: 4/5
-she has never seen another species but dragons, so she gets a little carried away and trusts people to quickly, though she know when there's a serious setting and helps to protect.

About you:
-She's lives far in the depths of the ocean in a hidden dragon world with her family, her being the oldest of her siblings.

-She's calm and positive with everyone, always have a sense of humor, but due to being isolated for her life, she has trouble socializing with other species and is super awkward.

-She care about her family and friends, and will do anything to protect them. felt extremely sad when she left, but knew that her siblings are safe.

-Can be blunt sometimes and is very sarcastic, though is sympathetic when someone is upset, angry, or depressed.

-As I said, she's a little naive, and takes a little while to understand adult humor, but when she does, she goes along with the jokes.

-There's a thing in her family called a Dragon's Trust, which means if another species gains her or her family's trust, their bond with that species will grow and protect them no matter what.

Let's see who gains your trust.