Chapter 58

Chapter 58- Long Time No See

"I promise you it'll be fun Eri, I'll be with you," you reassured the girl as you, Eri, Aizawa and Mirio walked to the school building

"Ok mommy," she mumbled holding your hand.
"Hold up (Y/N)!" Mirio held his hand in front on you and pointed to the dorms where the class was.

"Let's sneak up on them," he grinned as he crouched and made his way to the bushes. You smiled at that and took Eri to the bushes, crouching down too. Aizawa just shook his head and walked regularly.
"We'll sneak up behind them, and they won't know what hit them," Mirio said, but then Izuku turned around.
"Mirio! (Y/N)!" He waved at you two, making him groan.

Then, he stuck his butt out of the bushes as Eri grasped her bag. You covered your mouth trying not to laugh at Mirio, making Aizawa annoyed.
"Eri!" Asui, Uraraka, Izuku, Ashido, Iida, Ojiro, and Mineta ran up to you four.
"Wait (Y/N), you have a kid now?" Ojiro asked confused.

"Not blood, but technically yes, she's now my daughter," you scratched your neck.
"I only known her for a week, but if anything happens to her I'll kill everyone in this school and then myself," you bluntly said.
"Good to know..." Ojiro sweat dropped.
"Hello there! My name is Tenya Iida," Iida waved.

"I'm Mineta, can't wait to see you in 10 years," Mineta smiled. You gave him a death stare as Eri scooted behind you.
"Mineta I swear to Loki and Thor will personally feed you to the Red Death," you mumbled.
"Uhhhh, well then! We have to show Eri as much as possible!" Mirio piped up kinda afraid of your threat.

"Ok dance team! Break time!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's so busy even though the Festival's a month away," Izuku said as you four walked through the school hallway.
"Yeah, the festival is super important, and since students live in the dorms people are running around," Mirio explained.
"Let's hope this festival doesn't involve fighting," you shuddered.

Izuku and Eri jumped at a giant white dragon head. Your eyes sparkled at it, but then Testutestu held it up.
"Sorry! Hey, it's Midoriya and (Y/N) the cool dragon from class 1-A," he smiled his shark teeth.
'So much like Eijiro,' you thought.
"Why am I not surprised? You're here laying around while we're working hard!" Monoma popped up and gave you a smirk.

"Hey blue eyes," you waved at them, holding Eri close.
"You okay Eri?" You asked her.
"I thought it was the other dragon," She said.
"Oh Ryuko," you said to yourself.
"Pretty rude there dragon scales, I heard that your pathetic class is doing a concert, but when you see 1-B's performance, you'll wish you never showed up!" Monoma grinned.

"We're doing Romeo and Juliet and The Prisoner of Azkaban, The Return of The Kings, and super fantasy show!" He yelled with excitement. You just blankly stared at him.
"So you're combining Shakespeare, with Harry Potter, and Lord of The Rings?" You mumbled with math around your head.
"Shame you won't be in it dragon scales, you'll be a great Juliet!" Monoma started to laugh maniacally until Awase walked behind and hit him on the head with a stick.