Chapter 35

Chapter 35- Angry Dragon Parents Are As Scary As Angry Hispanic Parents

Chapter 35-  Angry Dragon Parents Are As Scary As Angry Hispanic Parents

"It's love!" Ashido shouted excitedly. The girls were inside sitting on the couches as you were outside training with Izuku. Uraraka explodes in a blush, beginning to panic a little.
"Wh...What? Glove? Shove? Dove?" She waved her arms around the place.
"I don't know what you're talking about." She said defensively.

"Is it Midoryia or Iida? You're always with them!" Ashido asked grinning.
"N-No!" Ashido gave her a look. Uraraka doesn't reply, instead she grabbed her face and caused herself to float.
"She's floating.." they mumbled.

"That's not it, really! I don't know much about this stuff anyways!" She yelled
"It's not good to force an investigation, you know." Asui quickly interjects, having a feeling that her crush could be you.
"That's right." Jiro adds.

"Yes, and we also have to get up early tomorrow. So, we should turn in now, immediately." Yaoyorozu stands up, getting ready for bed.

"What? No way, I wanna hear more!" Ashido whined, but secretly hoping that it wasn't you.  Uraraka floats over to the window, looking out she sees that you're with Midoriya. She can hear you outside with your siblings and Izuku through the closed window.

She was a little jealous towards Izuku at first, but then her focus goes onto your smiling face and sister like actions to your siblings. She let out a dreamy sigh, hoping that one day she would kiss you.

It has been a couple of days after your date with Kaminari, and you've been training really hard for the Hero License Exams. Not only that, but you have been watching over your siblings too, and you're worried about your parents finding out where they were. And currently, you're on top of a tree branch, with your hoodie tied around the branch and the trio were on the ground talking.

"Do the dragon rage thing (Y/N)!" Dart shouted excitedly as Izuku was struggling to climb up the tree.
'Zuku-kun can defeat a muscly sadistic villain, but can't climb a tree?' You thought as he finally got up to your branch.
"So, I'm gonna..." he trailed off.
"Ride me," you smiled. He blushed and stammered.

"Someone riding me is a great way to practice my weight pressure and move more if I have any weight on me," you explained turning into your dragon form and waiting for him to get on. He shyly got on your back and you readied yourself.
"Don't fall Midoriya human! Tuck in your shoulders and grasp on!" Ruffrunner shouted at you two.

He did just that as you began to jump off the branch and try to fly, key word TRY. You ended up falling due to Izuku not getting up properly, and you fell covering Izuku so he won't get hurt.
"(Y/N)!!" Your siblings ran to check if your ok, and apparently you had your hoodie was wrapped around your head.