Chapter 65

Chapter 65- Let's Take That Second Date

"You ready Eri?" You asked her as she grabbed her bag

"Yeah mommy!" She smiled as you grabbed Eri's hand and went outside the dorms for a day out with Eri. The other classmates were busy doing their own things back home as you got permission to take Eri out.
"What do you want to see? The park? Beach? Oooo! The forest! I love the forest!" You smiled dopey at her, making her giggle.

"Food!" She said pulling your arm.
"Food it is!" You ran with her down the street and stopped at a cafe. You opened the door for her and noticed a small cat.
"Oh, a cate cafe," Hou mumbled letting the cat. Eri petted at the cats ad you walked to the counter and looked at the menu.

"Eri there's apple slices," You turn around, and noticing familiar purple hair.
"Hitoshi?" You tilted your head as the person looked back at you.
"(L/N)," His eyes slightly widen as you waved.
"Hitoshi! It's been a while since I seen you!" You smiled at the tired boy. He looked at your new appearance. New wing, and new horns.

"Yeah, you definitely changed," Shinso motioned to your body.
"Oh yeah. You know, being kidnapped by a sadistic lustful villain that used your blood for evil can change you, mentally and physically," You rubbed your neck, making the tension awkward.
"Umm, ok then-"
"Mommy can I get a smoothie?" Eri walked up to you holding a ginger kitten.

"Mommy?" Shinso's eyes looked at you in shock.
"Oh! Eri meet Hitoshi, Hitoshi meet Eri, she's my adopted daughter since she was captive too," You smiled at the small girl, who shyly waved at him.
"Huh, you really are great with kids," He smiled softly.

"Why do people say that? Just because I want to protect every child I meet without a mom I'm suddenly a good parent?" You said oblivious as you held onto Eri.
'I-' Shinso only shook his head and petted a white cat next to him.
"Well, what are you doing here? Never thought you'll be in a cat cafe," He said.

"Well I thought it was a normal cafe until I saw the inside, but Eri likes it here so why not get something to eat? Besides, if I didn't come here I wouldn't have seen you to tell you we could have our date," You grinned at him. He blushed for a moment, completely forgetting about the date you two planned months ago.

"About time," He Gabe you a small smirk. You grinned and turned to get Eri.
"First Eri and I need food or else we'll go feral,"

"Oh..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eri started at Shinso for a while now. Ever since you three left the cafe she's been staring at him.
'This boy looked like Eraserhead, why is he going on a date with mommy? Does he like her? Like Lemillion, Deku, Eraserhead, Uravity, Froppy, and Nejire-Chan? Mommy is pretty, so I guess it makes sense, but they're working so hard to be with mommy. It's kinda funny,' Eri thought smiling slightly licking her ice cream.