Movie Chapter 3

Movie Chapter 3- Gadgets and Parties

"Is he another classmate?" Melissa asked

"Yeah, Deku and Bakugou are fated rivals, and an incident with (Y/N) and Bakugou I think made them rivals too," Uraraka said.
"Hey Eijiro, did you two got invited too?" You asked below the railing.
"Nah, Bakugou got invited since he won the Sports Festival, I just tagged along," He said grinning.

"Why the hell are you two here?! Trying to compete with me?!" Bakugou yelled at Izuku's face.
"Don't bother!! You can't beat me!!" You no tv nodded furiously.
"Yeah!! You're correct," you both said simultaneously.
"No way, you two can do it!" Uraraka smiled.
"Yeah!! You're correct," you two them paused as what you said.

"Just do it you nerds!! Then you get out of here Deku!" He yelled at Izuku.
"What about me?" You asked pointing to yourself.
"You get to see me beat Deku to the ground," he smirked, making you sigh.
"Let's just do it Zuku-kun," you said as Izuku went the the beginning line.
"Another contestant is here! Ready? Go!" Izuku charged up and began attacking the robots.

'Looks like he got a hang of One For All now, let's hope that he doesn't get hurt doing this,' you thought as he finished.
"Incredible! 2nd place with 16 seconds!" You smiled as Izuku ran up back.
"That was amazing Zuku-kun!" You said, making him blush and Iida and Uraraka glared with jealousy.
"T-thanks (Y/N), you go now," you nodded and flew down.

'Okay, don't show off, just complete this course and get it over with,' you thought getting ready.
"And another contestant is ready for action! Ready? Go!" The horn ranged and you flew up over the robots and scanned the area.
"I believe about 12 robots, this should be easy" you mumbled swooping down and slashing some with your real wing, they exploded as you fired a plasma blast at a few more.
"Wow! 16 seconds! Tie with the last one!" You smiled at that and landed down with the group.

"So cool (Y/N)," Jiro gave you thumbs up as Iida chopped his hands.
"Excellent work there (Y/N)! Training hard paid off," he said with a smile. You blushed and rubbed your neck sheepishly.
"Thanks guys, it's nothing," you said as Bakugou tsked.
"THAT WAS A SHITTY JOB! HOW COME YOU DIDN'T PASS DEKU?! IF YOU WANT TO BE STRONG YOU HAVE TO CHALLENGE ME!!" He shouted as you felt the ground shake and saw familiar ice blocks.

"This is insane!! 14 seconds! This gentleman made it to the top!" You peered over time see Todoroki and you smiled.
'How many of our classmates are here exactly?'
"Shoto," you said.
"Another classmate I guess?" Melissa said.
"Yep," Uraraka said as Bakugo ran and jumped over to Todoroki.

"Out of the way icy hot! You think you can come out of nowhere and show me up!!" He shouted at the half boy.
"My father was invited to I'm here to represent, I'm to see that (Y/N) and the others are here," Todoroki explained.
"Don't bring her into this!!" He screamed as Iida ran up.
"Calm down you two! You're gonna make the world think that UA is full of degenerates!!" He yelled as you, Izuku, and Kirishima jumped over to break up the somewhat fight.