Chapter 76

Chapter 76- Rescue Training With A Twist!

This OVA episode takes place between the USJ attack and sports festival!

You struggled against the muzzle that was strapped on your face.

You really didn't wanted to go do anything that involved the class since the USJ attack. But since Principle Nezu explained that they held custody against you, you needed to follow the class with rescue training. You resisted of course, tried to escape, but they ended up tying you up and a muzzle on you. And since you don't have a costume you had to wear a gym uniform.

And you're about to Mcfreakin loose it.

"P-Please (Y/N), if you stop struggling maybe you get the muzzle off soon!" Izuku tried to comfort you.
"Stupid humans, stupid school, why do I need this muzzle anyway?!" You growled.
"Shut up you Lizard Bastard! This is what happens when you're being an extra!" Bakugou scowled at you, making you growl back.

"Wait until I take this muzzle off! I'll bite you a new one!" You threatened, but stopped when you saw Aizawa glaring at you.
"Well that happened, but class is still class! So let's begin with rescue training!" Thirteen said happily. You rolled your eyes and sat down still mumbling.

"Are you still moving Sensei?" Uraraka asked worriedly.
"My back still hurts a bit, but you should've seen Aizawa at the nurse room!" They chuckled as Aizawa grumbled.
"Let's start with class already. We're wasting time. Midoriya grab (L/N)," He mumbled turning to walk off.

"Um, Aizawa-Sensei!" The teacher stopped and turn to face him.
"Allmight is supposed to meet us as well, is he alright?" He asked.
"I don't know, forget about him." He simply said and walked off.
Izuku only nodded and gently grabbed your arm. You glared for a moment, but softened and walked with them.

'I don't care about anyone here in this stupid school, but Zuku-kun is the only one I trust.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's start now! Four students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other will have an injured leg, another will be in shock, and the last one will be worried." Thirteen explained as you all were near a cliff.

Kaminari and Kirishima looked down.
"That's a deep drop man," Kaminari gulped. Iida immediately ran over and shouted at the bottom saying that they'll save them.
"Let's save them! Let's do our best you two!" Uraraka shouted to you and Izuku with a smile. You blushed and looked away, as she was too close for your comfort.

'Humans are always up in your face,' You thought.
"Now then! The injured students will be... You four!" Thirteen pointed at you, Izuku, Iida, and Uraraka.
"Huh? Us?" You asked nervously. You didn't wanted to be an injured. You're a dragon after all, no human should care for you, you care for yourself!