Movie 2 Chapter 4

Movie 2 Chapter 4- The Flat Line

You threw a flamed punch at Nine, who was thrown away

You threw a flamed punch at Nine, who was thrown away. You caught Mahoro and hugged her.
"Toothless!" She said.
"Remember what I said Mahoro," You looked at her and smiled.
"We trained so hard to be this far, and we're not gonna let a villain take away the hard work," She stared at you and smiled.

"Take your sister and ran you two!" Izuku said catching up.
"Right, lets go," Katsuma grabbed her hand and they ran off. Bakugou arrived and you three charged again attacking. Nine of course blocked it.
"How could you survive my lightning?!" He demanded.
"You hit us with that before!" Izuku yelled finally breaking the shield.

"So we planned for it! Using Lizard bastard and Kaminari as a lightning rod!" Bakugou smirked.
"And now we're gonna stop you!" You sent a plasma blast and kept on attacking. Bakugou sent one last explosion and stopped as you three stared on at Nine as he as he was surrounded by flames.
"No... I won't go down! YOU'LL NEVER WIN!!" A tornado formed with the flames and Nine emerged with himself glowing.

'Shit he's going super saiyan! The kids are still here, he's planning on destroying the island! Can't hold back now!' Izuku charged up and Bakugou made bigger explosions and you piled a bunch of plasma in your mouth.

"DETROIT SMAAAAAASH!!"

"CALIBER IMPAAAACT!!"

"LIGHTNING DRAGON RAAAAAAGE!!"

You tried the best you can to break Nine, but he was still standing and pushed you three away. You got caught in the flame tornado and you three crashed on the floor.
"It didn't work, not even at 100%," Izuku mumbled. He looked at you as you were unconscious.
"Oh no (Y/N)," He said as Bakugou shook you.

"Get up Lizard bastard we're still fighting," He said.
"It's no use, you don't have the strength to defeat me. You will not survive the new world I'll create," Nine said walking up.
"What new world?" Izuku demanded and got shot by a beam.
"A world with high power, destroy the weak so villains and heroes won't be necessary in this utopia. That's a true superhuman society is!" Nine explained picking up Izuku and Bakugou up with the dragon heads.

"Sounds like a madman!" Izuku growled.
"That's never gonna happen!" Bakugou yelled, which caused them both to be crashed into the mountains.
"If you try and get in my way, then you'll get eliminated," He said as he crushed the two.

'What would Allmight do?!'

'I won't let this maniac defeat me!'

'Think Izuku! Come on!'

'I won't lose!'

'Think!'

"You bastard..." The two opened their eyes to see you trying to get up, scowling at Nine and baring your teeth.
"You bastard!! Leave these kids alone!" You crawled to him and punched his chest weakly.
"Leave my class alone! They worked so hard!" Another hit.
"To be this far in life!" Another hit.
"And I won't let you say that they're weak!" Nine simply stared at you as you glared up at him.

"Don't kill them!" You yelled out. Izuku and Bakugou stared at you with disbelief as Nine tilted his head. You felt a stab in your stomach and chest, you couldn't breath.
"I can't dragon, but it's a shame really," He grabbed your neck tightly and squeezed it, making you gasping for air as you were lifted up to be close to him.

"You would've been strong to be in my society, but yet here you are, so close to death," He stared empty in your green and blue eyes.
"So I'll have to kill you, and this time," He smirked and used his other hand to grab your face.

"I'll aim for the head,"

SNAP

A sickening crack and silence. The kids stared at Nine with wide eyes, hand covering their mouths. The two rivals stared two with wide eyes too. Silence for no one knew what just happened, until he let go of you. You fell limp on the ground, your lifeless eyes staring into the sky as you weren't moving at all, and blood oozing out from your stomach and sizzling the ground. The shock was over as they all realized what happened.

Nine snapped you neck.

And now you're dead.

"(Y/N)!!" Katsuma and Mahoro yelled out with a bunch of tears falling down as Nine walked away from your body. Izuku's eyes were widen with shock and disbelief.
'No.... No.... It's not true... IT'S NOT TRUE!!!'
'Lizard... (Y/N)... (Y/N)!!'

To say that the two were angry was an understament.

Izuku looked at Bakugou.
"Kacchan... There's only one way to stop him..." Bakugou's eyes widen and he nodded. They reached out for each other's hands.
"Please... Kacchan..."
"Deku..."

"Always remember that I'll be rooting for you Zuku-kun! Be the best hero for me!"

"I know you won't disappoint me Kacchan, so good luck number 1 hero!"

"FOR (Y/N)!!" They grabbed each others hands and a huge explosion. The dragon head were destroyed as Nine tsked.
"What the hell?" Izuku and Bakugou jumped down, energry surginf through their bodies.
"Does this mean you'll lose your quirk?" Bakugou asked.
"I'm not sure, but Allmight used his ember to protect us, so we'll protect them," Izuku glared at Nine.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He screeched.
"Double One for All," They were surrounded by sparks and their haired glowed up.
"We won;t make the same mistake again!"
"We'll stop you!"
"AND AVENGE OUR LOVE!!" They screamed at him.

"Why won't you just die like your pathetic friend?!" Nine yelled sending another flame tornado.
"You realized that this may be the last time you'll have a quirk right Deku?" Bakugou asked.
"If it means to avenge (Y/N), then so be it! If you have One for All, that's okay! You always admired Allmight, and we chased each other to be the beat hero! So it's okay for me!" Izuku and Bakugou pressing arms together.

"DOUBLE DETROIT SMAAAASH!!" They sent a giant blast into the sky and aimed it at Nine. They cleared the tornado and cleared the sky.
"I won't let you stop me!!" Nine screamed with wild eyes and used all his quirks to attack.
"Kacchan, let's go," Izuku simply said. Bakugou hissed in pain at his broken arm, but he only nodded and ran to attack Nine.

They dodged and counterattack his quirks and broken walls, ground, and mountain floor. Nine scowled and turn the attack your lifeless body even more, but Bakugou grabbed you and jumped away. He looked at you and kissed your forehead, a tear falling down his face.
"Love you, you Lizard bastard," He mumbled setting you down and continuing to attack Nine.

'This is for these kids!'

'This is for this island'

'And this is for her!!'

Izuku charged up even more as he started to glow more of a green color. Bakugou was glowing a golden and he charged his explosions in his hands. They were both glaring at Nine, who was at the brink of passing out.

'This is it...'

'My last one...'

'It's over now...'

"THIS IS MY FINAL SMAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!" Izuku punched all of his power in Nine's face, Bakugou using his explosions to destroy the blue beams. The huge gust of wind and Nine was destroyed. He fell on the ground as Izuku and Bakugou were losing conscious.

The flame finally went out.

"Goodbye... (Y/N)..."
________________________________
Heeeyyy...

Hey....

So you died....

DON'T WORRY ITS ONLY FOR THE PLOT I SWEAR!!
PLEASE FORGIVE ME ;—;

Ok so that's out of the way... The battle scene was honestly beautiful. 10/10, and as always, Stay tune!