Chapter 14

Chapter 14- Izuku vs Shinso

It was lunch break and Class 1-B sulked as they suddenly had no points at all

It was lunch break and Class 1-B sulked as they suddenly had no points at all. While everyone else talked about their strategies.
"Iida, you really pulled your strength together!" Uraraka said as Kaminari gave his dumb face and thumbs up.
"Well it was for strategizing against Midoriya, you, and (Y/N)'s team!" He chopped his hands.

"Speaking of which, where are they?" Uraraka asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Izuku stood against a wall as Todoroki stared at you guys.
"So, you brought us here. Do you wanna y'all?" Izuku asked. He said nothing and stared at us.
'Jeez, he really is intimidating, more than a Red Death' you thought.
"You overwhelmed me," Was all he said. You tilted your head as he continued.
"So much that I broke my pledge,"

'Pledge?' You and Izuku thought.
"Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Urakaka, Hatsume... They didn't felt it, not even you (Y/N)," he stared at you.
'Felt what? His fire?'
"In the last moment, I was the only one to feel Allmight's power in you," You looked at Izuku, who was frozen.

'Does Todoroki know?' You worriedly looked at the half human, who kept on staring.
"I experienced the same power Allmight had and you had, so tell me Midoriya..." he glared at you two.
"Are you his secret love child?"

'Ok that wasn't my guess but what?! He doesn't look anything like Allmight, only the quirk, how'd you get that?! Todoroki what's up with your brain?!' You had a silent breakdown at the thought as Izuku stuttered.
"What no!! I mean if I was I would be denying it, so you wouldn't believe either way but trust me you got it all wrong!!"

"You phrasing it like that is interesting, you're definitely hiding something, and (L/N) knows too," Izuku stared at you in shock. Uh oh you forgot to tell him.
"My father, Endeavor, always reaches for the top, but couldn't use his quirk to surpass Allmight, so he choose a different approach." He said.

"Have you two heard of quirk marriages?" You both shook your heads so he continued.
"The problem that became a problem after the fourth and fifth generation of quirks appearing. It's choosing a potential mate for yourself to make stronger children from your quirks. Passing it down for your quirks to become stronger, it's like an old fashion arranged marriage." He explained.

"My man is both of power and money, and bought my mother's relatives and got ahold of her quirk" You were shocked at the information.
'How can humans be so cruel?' You thought.
"My memories were filled with her crying 'your left side is horrible' and she poured boiling water on my eye" You suddenly shuddered.

'His own mother?? Moms shouldn't do that, parents shouldn't do that to children. But I guess you can't change them, there's always a dark spot to the light' You frowned.
"I reason I declared war on you was because I could show him what I could do with using his quirk" he said. Silence until you subconsciously spoke up.