Chapter 37

Chapter 37- Trouble With Other Schools

The students that were surrounding you looked ready to kill

The students that were surrounding you looked ready to kill. They immediately started to throw their balls towards your class until Izuku jumped up.
"Shoot Style!" Izuku used his new hero I've and blasted them away. Soon everyone was blocking the balls as you fired plasma blasts to destroy them.

You turn your head to see Shindo grasping the ground and you immediately felt uneasy.
"Maximum force! Tremoring Earth!!" The ground broke out and your class got separated. You turned into your dragon form and clutched the ground, using your goggles to find a way to fly out. You felt something wrap around your waist and you looked to see a familiar tongue . Asui pulled you closer to her as you both were flown away.

You covered Asui with you body as you crashed on the ground.
"You ok (Y/N)? Ribbit," Asui asked as you got up and looked around. You nodded and turned back into your human form.
"Yeah, looks like we were separated to a city," you said looking around and spotted three other figures.

"Yaoyorozu! Jiro! Shoji!" You called out. They turned and smiled to see you two.
"(Y/N), Tsu! You're ok," Jiro said. You both nodded as Yaoyorozu looked up.
"Let's take refuge in that building, it's not safe to be in the open like this," she explained. You five walked inside, not knowing someone was watching you.

"Hopefully no one's inside here." Shoji said as you walked through the walls and made it to a side wall window.
"See any of our classmates?" You asked him as you both looked through the windows.
"No luck," he shook his head. Jiro was listening through the walls with her ear jacks as Yaoyorozu was thinking about a plan.
"Maybe we should stop looking for them and take care of ourselves," Asui said touching her chin.

"She's correct, less than half of the spots remain, so we should just keep going," Yaoyorozu said as Jiro hushed you guys.
"I hear footsteps, four people taking the stairs ten floors below. They're heading up here," She said in a serious tone.
"Why in four then? The schools ever seen came in bigger groups," you said pondering.

"Maybe their class was defeated and their taking refuge like us," Asui suggested.
"I don't think that's the case- AAGH!!" Jiro suddenly yelled in pain as he fell back clutching her ears.
"Kyoka!" You rushed you check on her as Shoji listened in.

"There's music playing, it must've shocked Jiro by the blast. They must've planned this." He said. Then suddenly the windows started to crack. You jumped and shielded the group with your wings.
"What's going on?" Jiro asked.
"They're breaking the windows from the outside, trying to keep me from using my eyes," Shoji guessed.

'They already took out two of our people, they know what we can do. They're predicting our moves, like Nezu in the practical exams' you thought.
"Don't worry, I got this!" Jiro plugged her ear jacks to her battery wrists as Yaoyorozu tried to stop her.
"Jiro wait-" she was suddenly blasted by w blue beam, hitting her battery wrist and ear.