Chapter 41

Chapter 41- Special Chapter Of Love!

You, Izuku, Uraraka, Iida, Asui, Todoroki, and Bakugou we're sitting in class during the summer for extra credit, though you were only there because Iida, Uraraka, and Izuku dragged your there

"Welcome, we'll be running this course every time with smaller groups. You seven will start your lesson," Aizawa said tiredly.

'Wonder what were gonna be tested on, I hope it's nothing math related, I don't know nothing about it' you thought.
"This master class will be studying in rescue and fighting villains," he explained.
"So cool! We're doing hero things!" Izuku and Uraraka said together as you smiled, then Aizawa shut them up.

"As you may know, villains do crimes very different, and it's your job it figure out what their motives were. Other teachers will be assisting you, such as," he paused as the back door opened and Allmight came in.
"I am here! Coming in the back door sneakily!" He said with his iconic smile.

"Woah Allmight is teaching us?!" Izuku said with stars in his eyes.
"Not only him, but Present Mic, Cementos, and Midnight will be assisting too." He motioned to the three teachers next to him.

Let's get started, get to ground Beta and begin,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You seven were in your costumes next to a building.
"I see cutouts of policemen," Izuku said peaking through the wall, as did Uraraka, Asui, you and Iida, stacked on top of each other.
"This must be where the crime is," you said.

"Brief summary, a robbery has taken place in a jewelry store. Employees and customers has been taken as hostages, and the police assigned you to negotiate and save them from the villain," Aizawa explained as Iida raised his hand.

"Excuse me Aizawa-Sensei, are the teachers playing as the hostages?" He asked.
"I won't be answering questions, you have to act accordingly," Aizawa bluntly said.
"Yes sir!" You all said. A sound rang across the city and the test started.

"What's our first move?" You asked peering out.
"First we have to see how many hostages and villains there are in the building," Izuku explained.
"Uraraka, Lizard bastard, you go," You turn to face Bakugou.

"By ourselves?" She asked.
"If we all go, the villains will notice us. You two can fly to the top and check if there any villains in there," he explained.
"But isn't that dangerous? Ribbit," Asui asked worriedly.
"It is, but we can distract the villains," Todoroki piped up.

"Right," you nodded at the idea. Todoroki made a call and it sounded like Allmight was the villain.
"Tell is how many villains for you and hostages for (Y/N)," Izuku explained to you two. You hugged Uraraka as she touched you and you both began to float, being invisible so the 'villain' won't see you.