Chapter 63

Chapter 63- Don't Read If You're Uncomfortable!

You yawned as your alarm ranged. It was the weekend and you stepped out of your room to make breakfast.
"Good morning (Y/N), have some toast!" Iida greeted you handing you buttered toast.
"Thanks," you smiled at him, making him blush as you chomped on the toast.
"Hey (Y/N), you ready to see the Hero Chart Board?" Sero asked brushing his teeth.

"Maybe, remember I'm not really a fan of heroes," You said sitting down.
"I can't wait to see the heroes! There's going to be Ryukyu! Wash! Hawks! Edgeshot! Mirko! Kamui Woods! Crust!" Izuku started to name more heroes out as you laughed at his fanboying. Kirishima stood behind you and sighed.

'(Y/N) and I haven't been spending much time together, I need to fix it if I want to win her heart!' He thought drinking his orange juice and walking to his dorm room. He laid on his bed as he thought of ideas of to spend time with you. You closed his eyes and remembered what your siblings said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What our mom told us, is that dragons have this special thing where they go under the moonlight, and they dance together! Then when they dance in unison, they kiss, and be mates!" Pouncer said eating popcorn.

"Or it could also mean that they want to spend more time with each other," Ruffrunner piped in laying on the couch.
"That's sounds complicated," Kirishima rubbed his head.
"Complicated, but yet it shows ones true feelings," Dart yawned laying down.

"True love?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima sat up straight and snapped his fingers with a big smile.

"That's it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eijiro, why are we here again?" You yawned as the manly boy dragged you to the pond nearby with a bag on his shoulders. It was 3 am and you both were now under the moonlight shining on you. You looked around and took a deep breath, taking in the view.
"Beautiful," you mumbled.

"So Eijiro, why are we-" You turn to see Kirishima wearing make shift wings on his arms. You tilted your head in confusion as he flapped them around at you. He smiled and moved around, hopping and flapping. Your ears slightly drooped as you took a step back worried. He stopped and paused for a moment, thinking about what other moves he should do.

He covered his face and poked his head up few seconds at a time with a grin on his face as he jumped around. You got scared as you didn't know what he was doing. He got closer and you pawed him away nervous.
"Eijiro Kirishima, what in Odin are you doing?" You asked taking a step away. Kirishima stopped and rubbed his head embarrassed.

"S-sorry (Y/N)! That was so unmanly for me to do that, I-I just thought that, well you said that dragons do mating dances." He mumbled looking at you, with a look you never seen before from him. You furrowed your eyebrows as you felt something in you becoming hot.