Movie Chapter 2

Movie Chapter 2- Classmates In The Wild!

You three followed Melissa into a building and into a lab

You three followed Melissa into a building and into a lab. Allmight opened the door and started to pose.
"Yes! I am here! Shaking with emotions for our heartfelt reunion!" He laughed. He hugged his old friend as you and Izuku just stood there, dumbfounded.
"Midoriya! (Y/N)! I would like for you to meet my old friend, David Shield," He said.

"Oh I know him! Professor David Shield! A top scientist that won a noble quirk prize! He also was Allmight's partner when he lived in America, and a genius when is comes to costumes! Allmight's young age, bronze age, silver age, and the golden age! He was the one who made those iconic looks! I never thought I'll meet him in real life!!" Izuku ran up to David and started to ramble as were very confused.

"Um...Nice to meet you?" You said in a questioning tone.
"Nice to meet both of you, can you leave Allmight and I here so we can catch up?" The two of you nodded as David turned to Melissa.
"Hey Melissa, can you take out visitors around the island?" He asked.
"No problem, I would always like to show future heroes all our hard work, right this way you two," You and Izuku followed.

"So, you guys have any hero names you want me to call you? Or just your real names?" She asked.
"Call me Deku," Izuku said.
"And call me Toothless," You smiled at her.
"Deku and Toothless, strange names, but you can just call me Melissa," She smiled, making you flushed and Izuku looking at you with worry.

'Does (Y/N) like Melissa? No that can't be she only met her. I have to rise up to be a hero for (Y/N), then she'll fall in love with me!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah, can you believe that this island was man-made?" Izuku asked you as the three of you walked around looking at the tech.
"Really? That's so cool, but this technology confuses me," You rubbed your head.
"We also have normal city things too. The downside is that we can't travel," Melissa said.

"No?"
"Yeah, the families here can't leave because the scientists' work is extremely secret and we can't risk it." Melissa explained as you and Izuku were wide eyed at the giant monster in front of you.
"It's the Monster Hero: Godzillo!!" He yelled. You flew up to look at him as you were so happy.
"Another reptilian!" You said with a big smiled.

"I-Island bring heroes here to show off new gear and sign autographs. Pretty insane. And the pro heroes will be at the party tonight," Melissa said.
'Is that why Allmight and Zuku-kun took me out to shop for new clothes?' You thought.
"Hey over here! You have to check this place out!" you followed the girl into a building with so many machines inside. Izuku fanboyed as Melissa was naming out some of the machines and what they can do. You just felt your soul leave from your body at the complex machines as the two were geeking out about tech.

"What's up with Toothless?" Melissa asked Izuku while she was looking at you swaying to the machines poking them.
"Oh! We forgot to mention that she doesn't have a quirk, but she's a real dragon." Melissa's eyes widen.
"She's been living in isolation for about 1,600 years, and doesn't know a thing about any technology at all, she doesn't even know read perfectly yet," Izuku explained.