Chapter 56

Chapter 56- Who's Your Daddy?

It was 15 minutes before class and you all were talking

It was 15 minutes before class and you all were talking. You were having a conversation with Todoroki that if he grows a beard, would he have half of his beard ice?
"I'm not really sure," he mumbled touching his face.
"Hey guys! Check this out!" Ashido caught your attention, then she started to break dance.

"Nice moves Mina!" Sero said.
"So flexible," you said. Ashido winked at you as Izuku mumbled on how her dancing can be useful for her fighting skills.
"You guys try to dance too!" She said to you, Izuku, and Aoyama. You couldn't dance if your life depended on it so you just looked like a robot.

"Close enough," Ashido shrugged.
"Hey it's like Sato's baking, a hobby but it helps in battle too." Kaminari explained to you.
"Speaking of which, Jiro your hobbies can help too!" He turned to Jiro.
"Shit up you idiot," she threatened.
"He's right though, your room is like a music studio! You're so good with instruments, you can make a band!" You praised her.

She blushed and hit your head and tased Kaminari.
"Stop! You're both idiots!" She walked away embarrassed as you giggled and Kaminari whined.

"How come she only hit you and I got tasered?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Today the mission is upon us. The School Festival," Aizawa explained. The class cheered as Uraraka explained the difference of Sports Festival and the School Festival, so you won't have Vietnam war flashbacks.
"Wait a second sir! Are we going to be all carefree at a time like this?!" Kirishima stood up.
"Kirishima you changed man," Kaminari whispered.

"But think about it, there are villains rising up every minute!" He argued.
"That may be true, but remember that UA isn't just about the Hero Course. If you think that the Sports Festival is a big moment for the Hero Course, then the School Festival is for the other courses such as Support Course, General Studies, and Business Course students. It's their time to shine," Aizawa explained to him.

"They don't get the spotlight in the Sports Festival, so this event is the only time they look forward too. That also includes the dorm arrangement after the camp incident. So anyways, the class representatives will figure out what class 1-A will do, I'm going to sleep," He wrapped himself in his sleeping bag and fell asleep.
'He's out that fast' the class thought as Iida and Yaoyorozu stood in front of the class.

"Alright listen up! As class representative, I will make sure things go smoothly. But first we need suggestions, anyone?" As soon as Iida mention suggestions, the entire class raised their hands.
"You Kaminari!" He pointed to the electric boy.
"How about a maid cafe?" He suggested with fantasies in his mind, mostly you in a maid uniform.

"A cafe means we serve others, a good idea!" Iida said
"Too tame Kaminari! How about a boo-" you struck him down with your tail.
"Next," you said.