Chapter 45

Chapter 45- The Yakuza

"What's a Yakuza thug doing here? Let me guess, you're excited or Allmight's retirement too?" Magne asked the human with a bird mask

"What's a Yakuza thug doing here? Let me guess, you're excited or Allmight's retirement too?" Magne asked the human with a bird mask. He had brown hair and purple feathers around his shoulders connecting to his coat. You narrowed your eyes trying to see clearly.
"I'm happy about that sure, but I'm here for All For One's absence," he said.

"The evil incarnate that ruled over villainy until he was captured by Allmight. Gotta say people like me thought he was an urban legend. Imagine my surprise when he showed up," he explained. You were recording the scene as you carefully watched on. Tomura was talking about joining forces, but the mask man denied, saying that he wasn't organized when with strong villains by his side.

"Let me be your new leader and I'll show you true intentions," you looked back at Tomura, who looked like he was seething  big with anger.
"Leave," he said, then Magne used her quirk to make the mask man go towards her.
"No one makes our decisions but ourselves!" Just then, the mask man took off his glove and touched her arm.

Making her top half explode.

Your eyes widen in shock and fear as you covered your mouth from making any noises, what the actual fuck happened? Compress charged and tried to use his quirk, but nothing happened and his arm exploded. Tomura charged too and a giant masked human blocked him, causing for him to be turned into dust.

You took a step back, forgetting that you were on boxes, and you fell onto the floor, scraping your elbow and leaving drops of blood, making the floor sizzle.
"What was that?" You heard.
'Shit!' You quickly scrambled up to your feet pocketing your phone and booked it out, finding your bags and snatching them up to run back to the dorms. You didn't stop until you made it to the gates.

You turned visible again and took a deep breath.
"So close, so fucking close," you muttered looking around to make sure you weren't followed. You nodded to yourself and walked back in the dorms, seeing a tall man taking pictures of the class.

"Sorry I'm late, there was so many people getting food," you lied opening the door to see the class.
"(Y/N)! You were hours late! We were so worried that you might've been hurt!" Iida scolded you.

"S-sorry Tenya," you said still shaken up. The class greeted you as the man turned and smiled at you. You tilted your head in confusion.

"Who is this guy?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kai Chisaki, I hate you" Tomura said as the group walked off.
"Chisaki look, near the boxes," Mimic pointed to the fallen boxes and a small puddle of blood, your blood. Chronostasis walked closer and was about to touch it, until Chisaki spoke up.
"Don't," Chisaki pushed him aside and grabbed a swab from his pocket. He touched the blood and it dissolved.

"Seems to me that we had a small spy here, with blood that's acidic. Let's look further shall we?" He said said grabbing a vial from his pocket and scooped up some blood.
"That should hold the blood long enough, let's go," And with that, the group left, Chisaki shaking the vial.

"Let's see if this blood can kill,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So he want to have photos of us doing everyday things?" You asked Jiro.
"Yeah he said he wanted to see Class 1-A and take photos for the press," she said eating rice. You nodded as the man, now known as Teano Togata, took a photo of you.

"We should head to school now," You said grabbing her hand and walking out of the dorms. Jiro blushed and nodded.
"Yeah, lets," she smiled as she stared at you. The bright sun shining against you, making it look like you were glowing.
'Like an angel with a shotgun' Jiro thought, but shook it away.
'Keep your gayness down Jiro, keep it down'

The day went back normally, only that you weren't being normal. I mean how could you? You just saw murder in front of you! You were shaking your leg up and down as you waited for class to be over, all the while Teano was taking pictures of the class.

'Please please, let this class be over I just want to go to bed,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day was over and you were talking to Izuku about power moves after Teano left, well tried to. You were still shaken and looking through your phone, stopping at the video you recorded. Your finger hovered over the send button to Aizawa's messages.

'I have to tell him! I have to tell the teachers! But, if I do they'll be even more stress after the whole incident with Allmight, even though it's been a month. But yet this is from the League of Villains and more villain agencies! And from the quirk that mask man showed they're extremely dangerous'

"Hey (Y/N) I've seen you acting strange today ever since you came back from the store," Izuku said worriedly, making you jump and hide your phone at the sudden question.
"Yeah well, just morning jitters right?" You tried to joke.

"(Y/N)," he warned. You looked at you phone, then sighed.
"Ok, but follow me to Aizawa because no one else must know about this," you said walking inside.
"Hey (Y/N)! Deku! Where are you two going?" Uraraka asked.

"We need to talk to Aizawa-Sensei, it'll only be a minute," you said to her, grinning a bright smile. She blushed and nodded. You two made it to his office and knocked on the door.
"State name and purpose," You heard his muffled voice.

"(Y/N) (L/N) and Izuku Midoriya, we need to speak to you," you said. The door opened and Aizawa stared at you two.

"This better be good,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day, and the class listened to Aizawa saying that he may not recommend work studies, but still allowed you all to do so, making Bakugou angry. The class ended and you were walking through the halls until you heard Asui and Uraraka.
"Hey (Y/N), what hero are you work studying? Ribbit," Asui asked.

"Well since I already intern for Ryukyu, she called and said I can still work with her," you said.
"Wow that's awesome! I wish we can work with you," Uraraka whined.
"Maybe you can!" You three jumped and turn to see Nejire smiling.

"They can?" You asked, still a little upset about her comment to your wing.
"Yeah! Because not only you're interning with her, I also work with her too!" She said happily pointing at her.
"Really? How come I didn't see you at the internship?" You asked confused and in awe.
"Because I still have class silly! But I can recommend Uraraka and Asui to Ryukyu to get them to the workstudy!" She said.

"That'll be awesome Hado! Thank you! Ribbit," Asui and Uraraka praised her as you smiled.
"That's great, shall we go then?" You asked tilting your head.
"Yep! Let's go dragon hero!" She said practically skipping. You sighed at the name.

"Guess that name will never go away," you muttered.
"Hey now, just think of it of how far you came (Y/N)! From a dragon who didn't know a thing about human society, to a dragon that beat up villains!" Uraraka punches the air encouraging you.
"Yeah, and don't let Hado's comment get the better of you, you're strong enough to take it, ribbit," Asui put her finger on her chin.

You smiled warmly at them.
'They're right, since the beginning I didn't had a single friend in the Hidden World, but now I have a bunch, and they're supportive to the end,'

"Thanks you two, I really appreciate it," you paused for a moment before kissing both of them on the cheek.
"Alright let's go!" You said marching to the dorms, leaving the two blushing furiously.
"She kissed us!" Uraraka said excitedly.
"Yeah! And praised us too! Ribbit," Asui melted at the kiss.

"Let's try harder and win her heart Tsu!" Uraraka said lifting her fist in the air.
"Mhm, and get her to love us first!"

'Will you love us (Y/N)?'