Chapter 24

Chapter 24- Malls and Pools

The next day you all, with the exception of Bakugou and Todoroki, have made it to the mall

The next day you all, with the exception of Bakugou and Todoroki, have made it to the mall. And after that, everyone separated, only leaving you and Izuku.
"Well then, guess we're alone again," you jokingly said.
"Y-yeah, alone," he mumbled while blushing.

Then, a hooded figure walked behind you two.
"Oh it's students from UA, you're the ones who fought cool in the sports festival," the figure wrapped their arms around you and Izuku's shoulders. You felt a sudden jolt from your body, having a bad vibe from them.

"Weren't you the ones who faced the Hero Killer right?" He asked.
'This guy just said we faced him, the police swore that they won't tell' you thought.
"I can't believe I get to see you two again," you felt his hand wrapped around your neck, with one finger being lifted up.
"Y'know, I thought it was just a coincidence, but now I think it's destiny." He looked at you with wide eyes and a sadistic smile.

"From your perspective, we only met at the USJ attack, so let's catch up, Izuku Midoriya and (Y/N) (L/N)."

'Tomura Shigaraki'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"From the most part, I hate everything about that Stain guy," Tomura said. You three sat down on a bench, his hand still on Izuku's neck, but he had his hand on your leg.
"Isn't he part of your league?" Izuku asked, a little mad that he had his hand there.
"That's what the media made it to be, I attacked UA, released Nomus on Hosu, and he managed to one up all of them," he growled.

"No one even gives a second glance at me, why is that? He tried to claim what he believes, but he just gets rid of the things he hates? What makes us so different eh Midoriya? (L/N)?" He asked.
"What's the difference? We don't agree with you, and we don't agree with the Hero Killer either, but is intentions are reasonable." Izuku choked out. You nodded slowly at his words and Tomura rubbed your leg.

"We have one thing in common, we both look up to Allmight, and that night he even saved us from the flying Nomu. He's a maniac, but he doesn't destroy things because he thinks it's fun." He explained as you spoke up too.
"And when things are getting difficult, he doesn't run away like you. He stays true to his intentions, that's the truth difference Tomura," you hissed.

Tomura has a look of pure anger, making you and Izuku feel scared.
"Right, I see now. Why he makes me angry, it all makes sense. I connected the dots," he said.
'You didn't connect shit' you thought. He then gave out a big, creepy smile.
"The problem is Allmight, that's the reason all these people smile so freely. I don't need to change my ways! Yes!" He said squeezing Izuku's neck and your leg, making you whimper slightly and score at him.

"Don't you dare... hurt Allmight you eel," you whispered. He looked at you and lifted his hands to touch your wing.
"Shhh, quiet now butterfly, you were hurt enough. Don't worry, that Allmight won't take you away from me, and we'll get your beautiful angel wings back," he said. You looked at Izuku, who was trying to breath.
"L-let him go," you pleaded. Then, Uraraka came over.