Chapter 68

Chapter 68- Trouble In The Infirmary

"Okay so call on these shells when you need assistance, phones can't work here

"Okay so call on these shells when you need assistance, phones can't work here. And always clear paths from Whispering Deaths, they tend to get antsy with new species." You told the group, handing them the shells.
"What will you be doing?" Todoroki asked.

"I'll just be checking up on the dragons here, I want to see my extent family. Eri will be with me also," You smiled picking up Eri and taking off. Izuku smiled and turn to the group.
"Alright you guys! We need to make sure that we'll behave our best to have (Y/N) relaxed!" He told them.
"Don't tell me what to do Deku!" Bakugou growled.

"Excellent idea Midoriya! We'll meet here when (Y/N) calls for us," Iida said chopping the air.
"Alright! Let's go to the Coral Pool Tsu!" Uraraka smiled.
"Ok! Ribbit," The two ran off as Tokoyami jumped onto a platform.
"The Shadow Gateway calls me, I'll be alone," He said as Dark Shadow helped him move around.

"I-I'll be around the Infirmary!" Koda sheepishly rubbed his neck and walked off, leaving Izuku, Todoroki, Bakugou, and Iida.
"Guess we should head to the training area," Todoroki said pointing up.
"I'll crush all of you in a fight!" Bakugou sent explosions to give himself a boost, the others running behind.

Winger sat down nearby, watching the group separating with a blank face.

'Yeah, crush all of you,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is where I catch fish when I was a kid, and where I learned how to swim," You told Eri as you both sat near a shallow of a lake.
"Look at the colorful fishes mommy," Eri said putting her hand in the water, which the fish swam around it glowing.

"I used to have competitions with my dad on how many fish we can get, he would always win," You chuckled rubbing your hand on her head. You looked at her as she played with the fishes, pausing for a moment before speaking up.
"Eri, how does your quirk work?" Eri paused and looked up at you.

"What do you mean mommy?" She asked.
"Well, during the fight with Chisaki, my dad told me at that moment I unlocked my Titan form, but I think there's more than that when I grew horns," You said to her. She said nothing by looked at you, a hint of confusion on her face.

(SPOILERS FROM THE SECOND MOVIE AND CHAPTERS YALL!! SOOOO SKIP IF YOU WANT!!-)

"And my class and I went to an island for a safety program, and a villain... came and attacked. And he...killed me," You didn't look at Eri, but she had her eyes widen and tears pricked out.
"I truly thought I couldn't see you again, and Kota, my parents, my siblings, my father figures, and I really thought I couldn't confess..." You trailed off and shook your head.

"But Zuku-Kun told me even if I was dead, my horns sparked, and glowed. My body started to glow as well, but it wasn't healing. It was rewinding my body," You smiled softly at her and held her small hand.
"I believed, that our connection was much stronger... You saved me Eri..." Eri's eyes let go of her tears and she hugged you.