Movie 2 Chapter 3

Movie 2 Chapter 3- A Plan For Battle

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled out as he kneeled next to you

"Watch closely brats! This is what the number 1 hero is like!!" Bakugou charged at the man, who blocked him with an air shield, but he dodged it and jumped. The man shot him with the beams and he fell on the floor.

"Careful Kacchan, he had multiple quirks, and can steal them," You croaked out.
"Like someone we know," He growled and charged back, dodging the moves and went behind the man.
"I won't lose to you!" Then he got attacked by a blue dragon thing from his back.

Your eyes widen as he was crushed against the floor.
"You just won't stop," The man said.
"Shut up!!" Bakugou sent another explosion his way, and was blocked again.
"Do something Deku! Lizard bastard!" You and Izuku ran to send a punch and a blast.

Then a giant thunderstorm hit all three of you. You hissed in pain, but didn't affect you as you took it in to power you. You kneeled in the floor as Izuku and Bakugou laid there. The man turned to the two kids, but you three grabbed his legs.

"We'll stop... you..."

"This fight... isn't done..."

"Leave... them alone..."

"Stop being a nuisance," He said walking off, but he stopped and held his stomach in pain.
'He stopped? No, he's in pain' You thought as a woman came up and check on him.
"I need that boy," He said pointing at Katsuma.
"It'll be easier to not struggle," The woman said as her hair hardened.

Just then, a giant swarm of birds surrounded you all, and Shoji picking up Katsuma and Mahoro.
"Now Tsu!" Uraraka touched your stomach and floated. Asui grabbed you, Izuku, and Bakugou with her tongue and escaped from the villains.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N),"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You laid on a bed as doctors and other classmates looked after you three.
"How are they?" Uraraka asked worriedly.
"Still unconscious, but the doctors are trying the best they can to heal them," Shoji explained petting your forehead.

"Thank you," Uraraka said kneeling down to see your resting face.
"Our apologies, our quirks only healed open wounds, but their bones are still broken," The nurse said. Todoroki, Uraraka, and Shoji looked down sadly until they heard Katsuma.
"I can help," He said with his sister next to him
"His quirk is cell activation, but we're not sure it can heal injuries though," Mahoro explain as Katsuma ran up to the three of you.

"They were hurt because of us! Please let me help!" He pleaded. The doctors nodded and he placed a hand on your stomach and a green glow came from his hands.
'Please, I will heal them, Mr. Deku, Bakugou, Miss Toothless! All three of them!' He thought.

The rest of the people left the room as Mahoro stayed.
"Katsuma, you're tired, stop for a moment," She said reaching for him.
"No! I need to push through it! You saw how they fought, they care about us!" He said as you three started to glow green. You groaned and opened your eyes.
"Oh Odin, that hurts," You mumbled sitting up.
"Miss Toothless!" Katsuma smiled. Mahoro looked at you with wide eyes and looked down.