Chapter 53

Chapter 53- Aftermath

"Tell me again who's the next leader is gonna be?" Tomura stared down at Chisaki, who was chained down to a cinderblock

"Tell me again who's the next leader is gonna be?" Tomura stared down at Chisaki, who was chained down to a cinderblock. He said nothing as he just stared at the sky with no emotion in his eyes.
"Did you come to kill me?" He asked in a monotone voice.
"Lets kill him now while we can, he doesn't deserve to live after what he's done to her," Dabi tee lighting his hand up, finding out what he almost did to you.

"No, but I know of something that you'll hate even more than that," Tomura said taking off his father's hand.
"I really hate you, you know that? You're so full of yourself," Chisaki's left arm disappeared by Compress' quirk.
"For the arm," He said making the marble gone.
"Two boxes, which hold the finish product of the erasing bullet?" Tomura opened the boz with Eri's quirk in it.

"I'll just talk both," he closed the boxes and put it in his pocket.
"That's mine," Chisaki choked out.
"You know what I think Overhaul? One who are so obsessed with erasing quirks, shouldn't have one of their own." He places both fingers on Chisaki's other arm and turned it into dust.
"If we don't cut that off your whole body disintegrates, we wouldn't want that do we?"

Tomura grabbed a knife out of his pocket and cut the arm off.
"Look at you now! Just a quirkless loser with no where to go! You're useless now! Is that what you made (Y/N) feel like?! Like someone you can control?!" Tomura had a crazy look on his face, but angry as to what he did to you.

"You only saw (Y/N) as someone who can carry out for bloodline, but she doesn't want you at all! She was ours, but those heroes took her away, and you almost took her innocence away!" He smiled his creepy smile.

"And now we're taking about the one thing you worked for!!" He shouted. Chisaki's face was filled with fear and with hives. Just then Spinner beeped on the horn.
"Back up's arriving we got to go!" He yelled to them.
"We should kill you, but I think this is death enough," Tomura, Dabi, and Compress walked away, leaving Chisaki to scream in either pain, or fear.

"It's our turn now, and we'll have our (Y/N) back"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry I couldn't be with you guys when is counted at the end," Aizawa said to Izuku. The two of them walked down the hospital halls.
"It's ok, please tell me how are the others?" Izuku pleaded.

"Kirishima is covered in bruises all over, but he'll live, Amajiki cracked a bone on his face, and other minor injuries, but it won't leave a scar, Fatgum has broken bones too but nothing else, Chief Hiccup managed to avoid any vital organs when he got stabbed, and Nightfury surprisingly doesn't have any brain damage, only has a broken leg," He explained to the boy.

"What about Eri? And (Y/N)?" He pleaded for answers.
"Eri still has a fever, she'll be fine, but we can't get to close. And (Y/N) is resting, though she has scars on her arms, that's all," he said closing his eyes to see you again sleeping.