Chapter 27

Chapter 27- Villain Attack

It was the next day, and training was even more exhausting

"Odin dammit, this is even worse," you mumbled continuing to run faster.
"Don't hold back (Y/N)! Running if very effective! On your left!" Iida ran past you, making you groan.

"Stop saying that every time you past me!" You shouted running faster to catch up.
'I just want to sleep' you thought.
"On your left!"

"Stop saying that!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After training and eating dinner, the Wild Wild Pussycats said that there was a activity that the classes can do. Sadly, Kirishima, Sato, and Sero couldn't come. Though you glad that Ashido and Kaminari were here too.
"Class 1-B will be the first to be the scarers! The winners will be the class that scares the best!" Tiger said giving out papers.

"Revelry in the dark," Tokoyami said.
'Why does he keep saying that?' You and Uraraka thought simultaneously. You looked at yours and smiled.

"Hey Zuku-kun, we're partners, what are the odds eh?" You jokingly said. Izuku was a full tomato as he stuttered.
"Y-yeah!! The odds," he mumbled, then a hand grabbed his shoulder roughly.
"Oi Deku, trade with me!!" He pointed at Todoroki then at you.

"Sorry Kacchan, can't trade," you grinned holding on Izuku, which made the people who were watching glare.
"Alright then, Start everyone!!"

"Try not to scream Zuku-kun,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of you waited for your turns as you hear screams in the forest.
"Jeez, Class 1-B can be so scary," you said. Pixie-bob was smelling the air.
"The air, it has a strange scent," she said. You smelled it too, it was bad and suddenly, Pixie-bob was thrown into the bushes, where someone bashed her head.

"What the?!" Mandalay, Tiger, and Ragdoll readied themselves to fight. People emerged and they looked menacing.
"How are you school of UA? We are part of the action said from the League Of Villains," A lizard person said with arms wide out.
"League Of Villains?" Ojiro said.

They were talking about them being inspired by Stain, and the Wild Wild Pussycats attacking.
"You kids go back to camp, don't engage to anyone!" Mandalay ordered, as the rest of the class nodded. But your eyes widen as you realized who was missing. You grabbed Izuku's shirt and tugged it.
"Zuku-kun, Kota," his eyes also widen.

"Mandalay!" She turned to us.
"We know where Kota is, leave it to us!" She nodded as you both ran off to his hideout. You turn a corner to see Kota, and a large figure easing its fists. You heard him whimper.
"Papa...Mama..." You both reacted fast, and you ran to catch Kota, as Izuku threw a punch at the figure.