Chapter 20

Chapter 20- Dragoon and Hero Killer

Unknown:Hey, good luck on your agency

Unknown:
Hey, good luck on your agency

You confusingly looked at your phone. Who's texting you?

You:
New phone who dis?

Unknown:
Shinso remember?

"Ooooooh" you said and texted back.

You:
Oh yeah! Thank you shinso!! I hope you do great too! I have to go now, bye •/^\•

You stuffed your phone in your pocket and grabbed your case with your supposedly hero costume. You didn't fill out a form like the others so they made your costume randomly. You hope it's good.
"Remember to behave and don't cause any trouble for the Pro's" Aizawa instructed. You nervously gripped your bag.

You've been accepted into Ryukyu's internship, but you forgot where you were supposed to go. The class was dismissed and you, Izuku, and Uraraka ran up to catch Iida, but he told you guys he'll be fine.
"Tenya, just me safe ok? Don't let what happened with your brother get to you, revenge can get you hurt y'know," you said sternly. He merely looked at you, nodded, and left.

Izuku and Uraraka had to go too, leaving you standing there, a little scared.
"You must be (Y/N) right?" You jumped and turn to see a woman, one inch taller than you, wearing a maroon colored dress, a grey fringe over the right side of her face, covering her eye, and black dragon wings on the sides of her head.

"Y-yeah!! You m-must be Ryukyu!!" You stuttered.
'She's even prettier in real life!!' You thought. She smiled at you and patted your head.
"Don't worry, your principal told me that you're not exactly human," you froze and looked at her.
"And you don't know Hosu city at all, so I thought it'll help you if I come here instead," she said and you nodded timidly.

"Well then, my name Ryuko Tatsuma, but you can call me Ryuko," she gave out her hand and you took it to shake, but she lifted your hand to kiss it, making you even more flustered.
"T-thank you!! U-Umm... for accepting m-me!" You said waving your hands around.

"No problem, you held out a pretty good fight at the Sports Festival kid," you grimaced at the memories.
"Let's go back to my agency and have some tea,"

"Yes ma'am,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you're really not a dragon?" You two sat down near a table and were talking. Ryukyu was really nice, though she did made you flustered, and it made her amused.
"Nope, just a human with a dragon quirk." You sighed disappointingly.
"Man, I really hope to see at least one of my species here, I've been getting a little lonely and homesick ever since..." your wing twitched.

"If you don't mind, may I see your wings?" She asked. You hesitated, but you spread them to allow her to see them. She went behind you and gently touched them, making you shudder.
"Interesting, such scales, I've never felt anything like this before. Soft, yet tough when in battle," she traced her finger against the tip of your wing, making your face heat up.