Movie 2 Chapter 5

Movie 2 Chapter 5- The Spark Into The Flame

"Zuku-kun, can you promise me something?" You asked your friend as you two sat on the beach

"Sure," He smiled.
"From the moment I met you, we all have been fighting villains that want to kill us, from Tomura, to Stain, to Muscular, to Chisaki, and even the metal villain in I-Island." You named the villains.

He nodded as you continued.
"And even so, one of us almost died," You looked down at the sand.
"I may be 1600 years old, but I'm not immortal. The blood that I spill is dangerous, and yet I still come out okay, I even got these horns," You smiled and pointed at your horns.

"And through all of the fights and near deaths, we save each other, but I feel like it's gonna be too late one day," Izuku frowned and touched your shoulder.
"Don't think that (Y/N), no matter what I'll protect you no matter what. From the millions of people we saved, you're the best thing that all of us can save," Izuku blushed and looked away.

"So now promise me this Izuku Midoriya," Izuku nodded a little shocked that you used his full name.
"Promise me that no matter what happens to any of us, to you or me, our classmates, teachers, to a small plant, we still fight for them," You held out your pinky and smiled determined.

"Dragon promise," Izuku looked at you and smiled too, connecting his pinky to yours.

"Dragon promise,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Midoriya..."

"Midoyia..."

"Midoriya!"

Izuku groaned and opened his eyes. A bright light was all he saw until Allmight came into view, who sighed in relief.
"Allmight..." Izuku croaked out. He turned his head to see Bakugou groaning and getting up.
"The hell..." He mumbled looking at his hands.

"The hell happened to me?" Allmight looked at Izuku.
"You're both fine now, Everyone is," He said. Izuku and Bakugou said nothing as they quickly got up and looked around frantically.
"Where is she?" They kept mumbling looking around with Allmight looking confused.

"Who? (Y/N)? I thought she was somewhere el" He stopped talking as he noticed a familiar scaled hand under some rocks. His eyes widen as he slowly got up.
"Young Midoriya, young Bakugou..." The two turned around and quickly ran to try and lift the rocks, but their hands were still in pain.

"Allmight please! Help us! Please!" Izuku cried out with tears going down his face. Allmight shook away his shock and help lifting the rock. They pushed it away and stared at you lifeless body, the blood dry and still sizzling. Bakugou was staring at you and fell on his knees, finally taking in what happened.

"(Y/N)... I-is she..." Allmight stopped talking as Izuku frantically checked your pulse, heartbeat, anything for small relief, but nothing. He finally gave up his tears and cried clutching your hand, Bakugou on the other.
"All she wanted was freedom," Izuku whispered.
"To protect others," Bakugou continued.