Chapter 83

Chapter 83- The Halloween To Remember! Part 1

It wasn't everyday to see weird decorations everywhere you go

It wasn't everyday to see weird decorations everywhere you go. Spiderwebs, skeletons, ghosts, and pumpkins.
"What's all this?" You asked Principal Nezu as you both were sitting on a bench in a park for bonding time.
"Oh, it's just decorations humans put up for the spirit of Halloween," Nezu happily said while eating a cheese block.

"What's Halloween dad Nezu?" You asked him as he ate the cheese block.
"Halloween is a holiday humans like to celebrate by dressing up in costumes of their own desire and go around knocking on doors asking for candy dear (Y/N)," Nezu explained.

"Not hero costumes?" You asked more curious.
"Some do dress up as their heroes, some dress up as creatures of fable," He shrugged leaning against you and yawning.
"That sounds awesome, can I dress up?" You wondered.
"Why of course my dear, anything for my adoptive daughter," Nezu smiled at you, making you laugh.

"I got the perfect costume,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy Hallow's Eve everyone!" Mina shouted with a smile. She was dressed up as a Wild Wild Pussycat. Uraraka and Asui were witches, Jiro and Todoroki were vampires, Kaminari was a demon, Bakugo was a werewolf, Kirishima was Red Riding Hood, Yaoyorozu was an empress, Iida was Frankenstein's monster, Sero was Spider-Man, Izuku was a ghost, Aoyama was a knight, Shoji was... well whatever Shoji was, Tokoyami was in his hero suit.

Everyone else were in typical monster costumes, except Koda, he was the brother from Full Metal Alchemist.
"Not going to lie Zuku-kun, I was pretty fairs tou were going as Allmight," You smiled.
"Well, maybe I wanted to change it up!" He blushed and scratched his neck.

"What are you (Y/N)?" He pondered.
"I'm Ryukyu!" You said with a bright smile. You really admired her and her work, so you decided to dress up like her. You were wondering to dress up like your dad, but you already feel like you are already like him.

"Well you look awesome!" Kaminari smirked.
"So manly to go out like your hero (Y/N)!" Kirishima said with a manly tear.
"It's also manly to break gender stereotypes!" You said waving at his red riding dress and hood.
"Alright everyone! Sit down, because Tokoyami would like to tell a story, for Halloween was away from his birthday," Yoayorozu said.

"Why couldn't mother hold it in for one more day," He sulked quietly, making you snort and pat his back.
"Don't worry Fumikage, I'm sure your story will make it up," You smiled softly. He nodded and stood up, the main room was dark with only candles lighting it up. The entire class sat down as Tokoyami began his story.

"Long ago, there once was a man who was a famous poacher that captures and kills the most rarest and endangered creatures all over. Though everyone knew his name, no one could ever catch him and put him to justice, not even the strongest of heroes. Once the man had his eye in a target, there was nothing that could stop him from killing his prey. Because to him, it was all a game," Tokoyami said with a dark expression on his face.