Chapter 73

Chapter 73- Ojiro Is Best Bro When You're Sick

You felt like shit

That's all you wanted to know

You woke up groggily and stretched out of your blankets. You covered your mouth as you started to cough violently. Throat hurts, eyes hot and watery, body shaking, stomach turning.

Yep.

You were sick.

"Zuuuukkkuuuuuu, Teeeennyyaaaaa, Kaaaaachaaaan, Ochaaaacooooo," You called out as your throat strained. You heard footsteps and the door opening.
"(Y/N)? You alright?" It was Jiro. You turn over and looked at her.
"Oh god, you look horrible," She said taking a step back.

"Thank you, have you looked in a mirror lately?" You asked sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and carefully lifted you up and chiefs your forehead.
"You're heating up, here let me give you something to drink," She said getting up.
"Noooo, I'm fine, all I need is fresh air," You tried to get up, but Jiro set you down firmly.

"If you get up I swear I'll zap you," She threatened. You merely nodded and she left the room. She knew that you'll get overwhelmed with a bunch of questions, so she tried to sneak behind the class, some where out with their families, the others were in the common area.

Which consists of Kaminari, Sero, Yaoyorozu, Ashido, Shoji, Hagakure, and Ojiro. She quietly snuck over to the kitchen, grabbed a cup, and carefully poured in some orange juice. She looked back at the class, finding everyone in the same place. But, someone was-

"Hey Jiro!" Jiro jumped at the sudden voice of Hagakure right in front of her.
"H-hey! I was just, getting orange juice..." She stammered walking backwards.
"Then how come you came back from (Y/N)'s dorm?" Shoji asked lifting his arms to show the eye he was stretching out.

"Ok first, that's creepy, second, I was just checking on her and"
"Kkyyyyoooookaaaa! I don't feeeeelll gooooood!" They heard you yell out. She sighed defeatedly.
"Alright fine, (Y/N)' s sick," She said to the rest.
"Oh no, is she alright?" Yaoyorozu asked worriedly.

"She just has a fever, like the author, that's why they're doing this chapter," Jiro explained.
"Ohhhh, let's go make her feel better!" Ashido rose up excitedly. Sero and Kaminari agreed.
"Oh! I have some tea that can help her throat sooth down!" Yaoyorozu said happily. Shoji and Ojiro only shrugged and nodded.

Jiro sighed disappointingly.

'So much for having the time with (Y/N) all to myself,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You need any more orange juice?" Sero asked as you were curled up in a cocoon of blankets.
"Yes please," You croaked out. Yaoyorozu gave you tea and Ashido throwing more blankets on you.
"Don't worry (Y/N), Sero and Ojiro went out to get you some things to make you feel better," Shoji said holding some pillows.