Chapter 15

Chapter 15- (L/N) vs Kaminari

"Ready, set, begin!!" Kaminari didn't hesitate and attacked you with electricity

"Ready, set, begin!!" Kaminari didn't hesitate and attacked you with electricity. You blocked them with your wings, slightly stinging.
'Kaminari probably has the upper hand here since I can't exactly block his attacks' you thought blasting a plasma blast.
"Hey (L/N), when this battle is over and I win, wanna go on a date?" He smirked dodging it. You tilted your head.

"What's a date?" You asked before sending another plasma blast. He looked confused as he sent more electricity. You got hit and was stuck.
"Gaaah!!" You kneeled down as sparks formed around you. You saw purple sparks too, but waved them away.
'Not now, gotta save it' You thought.

"What's this?? Looks like (L/N) got hit!! Will she get up from that?!" You answered Present mic's question and stood up, charging at Kaminari and swiping him with your tail. He got hit, but grabbed your tail, striking it with his electricity. You growled in pain, but stood still.
'I have to keep him like this until his quirk wears off' You stood there in pain as Kaminari electrocuted you.

"Is (L/N) seriously letting Kaminari electrocuting her?!" Eventually his quirk did gave out and he let go and gave you thumbs up with a dumb face. You grinned and swiped him away towards the bounds.
"Kaminari is out of bounds, (L/N) advances to the next match!" You sighed in relief and fell on the floor, snoring.

"Did... she fell asleep?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is she going to be alright? I-I mean of course she'll be okay! She's so strong!!" Izuku asked worriedly.
"Don't worry dear. She just needs to rest," Recovery girl replied leaving him alone with you. Izuku sighed in relief and looked at you.
'She's cute when she's sleeping,' he thought while blushing. Then the door swung open and Bakugou stared at Izuku.

"K-Kacchan, what are you-"
"GET OUT OF THIS ROOM DEKU BEFORE I BLAST YOU!!" He yelled, making Izuku squeak and run off.
'Hope he doesn't hurt her' Izuku thought running back. Bakugou stared at your sleeping form, snuggling up to your legs. He covered his mouth and turned away.
"How is this lizard bastard look so...cute while sleeping" he muttered. He took your hand and gently caressed it.

"Lizard bastard, you better be awake when I match starts, you'll want to see be beat the competition, so you and I will battle to the death. And I'll win" he said to sleeping you. You squirmed and turn to your side.
"Pouncer.... Dart.... Ruffrunner... I miss you," you whispered. Bakugou tsked, got up and walked out.

"Ow man, that hurt," Kaminari woke up and turn to see you sleeping.
"Aw, ain't that adorable, she's drooling," Kaminari cooed. You opened your eyes and sat up.
"Hmmm, what happened?" You mumbled rubbing you eyes.
"You beat me that's what happened!!" Kaminari said with stars in his eyes.

"You stood there, taking my electricity head on, until I used it up!! That was a risky, yet good strategy!" He complemented, making you get flustered.
"Well, I guess It was for me to beat you, sorry for that. I forgot that I didn't want to be noticed," you sadly looked down.

"No no! Why wouldn't you want to get noticed? You're awesome! And cute too!" You blushed and grinned.
"Well, I would say the same to you cutie!" You gave him finger guns. He paused, blushed, then smiled.
"All right, someone who knows my humor!!" You smiled, then you remembered something.

"Hey Denki?" He hummed.
"I remember what you said during our battle," you turn to him.
"What's a date?" You asked. He stared at you for a moment.
"You... You really don't know?" You shook your head. He thought for a moment, then smirked.

"Well, a date is a time where two people, who known each other, go somewhere and have a good old time, sharing food, playing games, hugging, all that stuff," he explained. You nodded and took down mental notes.
"So, what you're saying is that a date is friends bonding?" He shrugged.
"You could say that," You hummed.

"Then that'll get you closer if you bond... that's cool. Kaminari," you grinned at him.
"I accept your request on a date!!" He smiled and nodded.
'Score!! I get to date the hottest girl in class!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's going on?" You asked walking up to the seats.
"(Y/N)!! You're okay!" Uraraka and Izuku said happily.
"(Y/N), we're happy that you are up and ready," Iida said chopping the air.
"Well, Kirishima and Testutestu are up next," you were shocked. Were you really knocked out that long? You looked at Yaoyorozu, who was upset. You walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"(L/N)!" She said a little shocked that you'll sit next to her.
"Hey, how was your match?" She didn't say anything as she looked down. You frowned and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.
"It's okay Yaomomo, I still think you're amazing and strong" you smiled at her. She blushed and looked away.
"W-well, thank you for your compliment (L/N), I just wanted to show what else I could do," she said.

"Well, maybe you could smile, because whenever I feel down, smiling helps me get through tough times," she looked at you, then gave a small smile.
"There you go!" You laughed. Tokoyami looked on at you, anger filling up his chest.

"Hey! We should be praised by her!! We won!!" Dark shadow said crossing his arms.
"Don't worry dark shadow, we'll show that we're perfect for her. A nightlight to bright up the darkness," he said.

"Looks like Kirishima and that Tetsutetsu are really the same," You muttered sweat dropping.
"Yes, and there will probably be a tie," Yaoyorozu said. After basically an hour of fighting, they both collapsed.

"A draw!" You were dumbfounded at the fight. Seriously?! Copycats, yet they brought so much, that's so cool. So 'many'! You stood up.
"SO MANLY KIRISHIMA!! SO MANLY!!" You shouted. Soon everyone in the stadium shouted 'so manly'.

"Starting the next round, Ochaco Urakaka vs Katsuki Bakugou!!" You looked down to see Uraraka walking up, suddenly making you uneasy.
'From what I've seen, Kacchan shows no mercy, but Ochaco is tough, she'll find a way to take him down' you walked to sit down next to Izuku.
"Don't worry about her guys," They looked at you.

"No matter what, Ochaco will still give it her best."

________________________________

Sorry if this was short, I have big plans with you fighting the other competitors. So hang on!!