Chapter 85

Chapter 85- Special OC Guest Star! Part 3

"Why does this always happen whenever we try to have a good time?!" Mineta cried, pacing around as you soothed Eri and Kota

"Because life sucks," You breathed out.
"Now's not the time to panic, if we want to save the civilians and your friends, we need to find your friend who knows how to break this curse," Endeavor grunted.

"That's a good idea for once," Bakugou rolled his eyes.
"Kacchan don't try to pick a fight with the number one hero," You glared. Endeavor looked at you for a moment, before nodding.
"Mommy, are we going to be okay?" Eri asked with tears in her eyes.
"Yes my dragon riders, as long as I'm here, nothing is going to hurt anyone of you," You turn to see the ones who are left.

"That includes these dummies," Kota and Eri giggled as the three gave you an annoyed look.
"I'm scared (Y/N)! What if they want to eat our brains?!" Mineta shouted, making you cover his mouth his your tail.
"They're possessed Mineta, not zombies. And I don't think they'll hurt you guys if you're in the way of me, Grimmel just wants my kids and I." You explained.

"Like hell that dead guy is going to get you, I'll crush him back into the underworld," Bakugou hissed.
"Let me fight him mama! I'll take him down!" Kota said with determination, making you chuckle slightly.
"Alright Kota, be my fighter," Suddenly, a sound came from a hallway, making all of you jump.

"Stay behind me," You and Endeavor said in unison, making you look at each other and roll your eyes. You pushed back your kids as you made your way to peek over the corner, seeing nothing but darkness. You saw nothing as Mineta poked his head out too.

"Phew, there's no one-"

BAM

Mineta was knocked out cold, a bump on top of his head. You would've laughed, but someone came out from the corner.
"D-don't move! I-I can turn into a big wolf!" A scared voice said, the light revealing a girl with a frying pan.

"Hey hey! Don't worry! We're not possessed like the people over there! And honestly I think this is my fault," You explained, rubbing your neck. The girl fully emerged, scared and a little curious. She had brown long hair and wolf ears, with an eye patch cover her eye.
"What do you mean... your fault? I thought it was because of the red moon," She said, the frying pan still raised.

"Listen extra, the red moon is controlling those others outside, but a dead guy thinks lizard bastard is his target and making those idiots attack," Bakugou tsked.
"Indeed, and we're on a hunt to find a way to stop Grimmel," Endeavor piped in.
"And... get... girls..." Mineta said dizzily, still concussed from the hit.

"Oh... well, may I come with you? I-I don't really think being here alone with possessed people is a good idea. M-my name is Kyoshi, Kyoshi Lycan, I worked at this cafe to pay for tickets to get back home, and suddenly everyone started to act weird." She said, standing up fully and holding out her hand.
"We don't need introduction Extra, and we don't need another idiot here." Bakugou scowled, hitting her hand away.