Chapter 13

Chapter 13- Sports Festival: Calvary Battle

You smiled as Izuku cried at him getting first place

You smiled as Izuku cried at him getting first place. You saw Bakugou running up third and him scowling at Izuku. Todoroki glared at him and then stared at you. You looked back and you two stared at each other until Izuku tackles you and started to cry. Todoroki slightly growled and walked off.

"Thank you! (Y/N)!! I will remember this and I'll try and repay you!!" He said through years. You smiled and hugged back.
"Don't thank me, you I'm just glad that you made it all by yourself," you told him. Then a yell was heard.
"(Y/N)! Deku!!" Uraraka ran towards you guys and she hugged you from the back. That made you flustered.

"Hey Ochaco! I'm glad you made it!" You said. Izuku sadly stared at you guys.
'(Y/N) should tell me that...' He thought. You saw the others coming in and you got up to congratulate them, but Midnight spoke up again.
"Listen up contestants! The top 42 made it to the next round, and we've planed other ways for you to shine!!" She licked her lips with a smirk and whipped her whip.

"Make sure to give it all! Next competition is...." The screen kept spinning until it stopped on-
"Calvary Battle!!" The students were excited and were muttering to each other.
"What is that?" You asked Ashido.
"It's where two or three people are carrying one person and wears a headband and they try and take other headbands." She explained.

"Huh, it's like a game my siblings and I played," you said to yourself.
"QUIET THERE DRAGON HERO UNLESS YOU WANT A PUNISHMENT!!" Midnight yelled, while licking her lips again. You blushed and sunk down covering your eyes, which made some students and heroes glare at her with jealousy.
"The points assigned are gone up 5 from the bottom, last place is 5 points, and first place is 10,000,000!!"

.

. .

. . .

Wuh oh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You've got 15 minutes to choose your team, now go!!" You looked around and saw Izuku struggling with finding partners. You wanted to help him, but was bombarded with requests.

"(Y/N), join my team!!"

"Please be a part of our team (Y/N)!"

"Ribbit, wanna be with us?"

"I can't carry people, but I can be on you~"

You bluntly stared at Mineta before walking off trying to get away from the others.
"Um, t-thank you everyone-"
"Back off extras, Lizard bastard is on my team," Bakugou grabbed your tail and tugged it for you to follow him, but that made you squeak and pull it away.
"No thank you Kacchan, if you don't remember, you destroyed my wings back at the USJ, so I haven't forgiven you yet," you explained to him.