Chapter 2

Chapter 2- A New World

'How long until land?' You thought to yourself a little annoyed

'How long until land?' You thought to yourself a little annoyed. It's been almost a day and a half that you've been flying south to reach land, and you almost gave up after an hour of flying.
'Did I go the wrong way? I hope I'm not lost. Did I leave the oven on? Wait, what's an oven-' your thoughts were interrupted by chirping and a swarm of creatures flew past you. You tilted your head curiously at what those were.

'What were those? Dragons? No no, mom told us about other creatures that can fly called "birds"' you decided to follow them. If they fly this far, they gotta have a home to rest, and it could be land. You flew far behind so you won't possibly scare them. It's already been sunset, but from the distance you see a blur.

Le gasp.

It's land!!

You smiled and flew past the birds, seeing yellowish color with a bunch a objects on it. You quickly made a plasma blast and went through it, turning invisible so nothing can see you as you carefully landed. The ground was soft and squishy every time you try and walk.
'Cool' you thought walking around like a dork. After you finished playing and rolling around, you walked off out of there to continue searching around.

Eventually you stopped to find huge tall brown things with green stuff on top of them.
'This is probably a forest mom told us about' you cautiously took a step and walked in the 'forest', turning visible again. You admired the beautiful sight that was all around you. More birds were in here and green spots were on the tree as you remember from home that it's 'grass', 'moss', and 'leaves'.

You were so focused on the 'trees', that you realized that there were noises coming from outside the forest. You stopped and hesitated to follow the noise.
'What if it's a big creature? Or more birds? Or what if maybe it's humans?' That last thought got you excited and you ran towards it. The noises were getting louder and louder and you started to see tall square platforms.

You quickly blasted a plasma blast to turn invisible and stopped at the edge of the forest to look out to see a bunch of tall platforms. With millions of small creatures walking through them.
'Humans' you thought. Flying upward you had a high view of this new land and heard a loud zoom go pass you. You jumped and see a large object with what looks like wings fly by.

'Do they try and imitate dragons?' You pondered continuing to check out place. Your view was interrupted when shouts and cries were heard. You looked over your shoulder to see a huge human with a weird head and it looked like it was attacking the place.
'Woah,' you thought as you realize it's attacking the small humans.

'I should do something, but I can't let myself be seen' you flew over and landed on one of the platforms, turning visible as you made sure nothing saw you. Just then, and brown blur past by and it stretched its arm out?! It's arm looks like the same thing from the trees in the forest and it's attacking the giant human.
'It's preventing the giant human to do any harm' you see the tree human looking at the giant human, is it speaking?

"Assault, robbery, and illegal use of powers during rush hour traffic, you are the incarnation of evil" you heard the tree human say, but didn't understand a thing he said.
'The heck's rush hour traffic??' Just then you saw his arm getting bigger and bigger with trees. He was saying something and shot out his hand until.

"CANYON CANON!!" The giant human was kicked in the weird face by even bigger human?!?! What?!
"Piece of cake for the next hottest hero, hi there everyone I'm Mount Lady!" The bigger human said to the small humans, winking and showing her... um... backside. That made your face heat up a little.

You clapped to yourself as you watched the bigger human known as Mount Lady shrink down and the 'heroes' giving the former giant human to other humans with blue colors on them. The crowd of humans dispersed and only a few remained, including a human with green bushy hair.
'Green hair, that's cool' you thought as the human was using a stick thing to write in a object.

'That human must like those "heroes"' you got up and spread your wings, blasting out a plasma blast and flying into it, back being invisible. Not knowing that the green bushy human saw you.

Izuku's POV:

After the fight, the crowed walked off to finish with their day as I stopped and took notes about the new heroes. I started mumbling about Mount Lady's quirk until the man that was next to me looked over.
"Hey kid, you writing this down because you want to be a hero?" He asked. I turned to him and smiled.

"Y-Yes! I really do!!" I said looking up at the cherry trees. Just then, I saw a thing on top of one of the buildings. It stood up and spread wings?! W-what?! It spat out a bright light and flew towards it.
"D-do you see that?!" I yelled pointing to the building. The man looked to see, but didn't see anything as it was gone.
"I don't see anything kid, you best better go back to your school now," he waved goodbye as I quickly put my journal into my back and ran so I wouldn't be late.

(Y/N)'s POV:

You continued to fly over the land to see what humans do in their lives. As you did, you heard your stomach grumble.
'Oh jeez, I'm in the middle of this land and can't get far until my invisibility wears off if I don't find food' you were now on a mission to find some food without being seen. Using your dragon's sight, you saw a small pond with fish in it near a big platform. You flew and landed near it. Walking towards it you stuck your face in the water to try and catch a fish.

That was until something hit your head. You lifted your face and the thing fell onto the floor. You turn to see a small square thing all burnt up and more square things were spread around. You looked up to see a hole in the platform and yelling. You sighed and picked up the square things carefully with your claws.

'Maybe I can fix this' you see that the squares has numbers on it and you put them in order, licked them, and placed them in carefully, the thing started to glow and it was completely fixed. You put it at the side of the pond and quickly grabbed a fish, turning and flying away.

Izuku's POV:

I clutched my backpack strap tightly with small anger after what happened with kacchan.
'That idiot, you can't go around and tell people to kill themselves. What if I really jumped, what would he do then?' I pushed those thoughts away and tried to find my journal, only to find it gently placed next to the fish pond. Not only that, but it's completely fine. It wasn't burnt after kacchan clearly burned it.

"W-what the..." I then saw fish slime on the ground, and a giant paw print was shown. But it wasn't like a dog, cat, or any animal I've seen.
'Could it be the same creature I saw on the building?' I thought, but then shook my head. That'll be impossible, it could be something else that looked for food. Yeah, that's it. I stared at my journal and sighed.

'Stupid jerk'