Chapter 4

Chapter 4- New Friends

Izuku froze as you stared at him with a small smile

'A friend??' He thought, then hissed in pain ad he scraped the palm of his hand against a rock when he fell. Your ears twitched as you gently took his hand.
"W-w-what are y-you d-doing-" His face drained fade-in color as you gently licked his palm, a small glow later and his hand was completely healed.

'Healing abilities too...' Izuku thought.
"I hope I didn't scare you..." you whispered. His thought snapped and he immediately waved his arms around.
"N-no no it's all fine!! I w-was just amazed that I g-get to r-really see the new h-hero!!" He stuttered. You tilted your head in confusion.

"Heeeeeero??" You pronounced the name weirdly.
"Y-yeah. A-about you saving Kacchan and I from the sludge, and then Allmight came in and punched him like 'bam'! And 'whoosh'! Like that!!" He motioned fighting moves, making you laugh a little, which made him stop and blush.

"Yeah... but I'm not a hero. I just did what was right. Those 'hero' humans couldn't stop that creature, and someone had to or else that 'Kacchan' human could've died," you stated matter-of-factly.
"Human? Oh!! I wanted to ask you about your quirk!! Do you have two quirks??? Or maybe three??? I've never seen anyone like you having possibly three quirks, nevertheless two!! When you use your blasts, is it made up of a material that can penetrate anything?? And you turning invisible when your scales are super smooth!!"

You stared at the human who kept on rambling on about quirks and your power, making you feeling overwhelmed.
"Umm, what are quirks?" You asked quietly. He stopped at turn to you, shocked.
"What are quirks? That means.... ARE YOU A REAL LIFE DRAGON?!" You asked/screamed at you, causing you to slightly jumped.

"Y-yeah... a Nighlight dragon..." you trailed off.
'Jeez, so exciting to meet humans, but the moment you try and talk to one, you're a complete doof,' you thought looking down.

"Wow!! If only I had my journal!!" He said mimicking writing in a 'journal'.
"Journal?? The one that fell out of a hole in a platform near a pond?" You asked.
"Yeah... WAIT!! WERE YOU THE ONE THAT FIXED MY JOURNAL?! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" He grabbed your shoulders and started to shake you.

"Y-your welcome, but do you have a name? The Kacchan human says you're Deku?" He stopped and covered his face in embarrassment.
"O-oh no, that's a nickname we used to make fun of me, it means 'you can't do it'," he mumbled.
"Oh... well y-you know what?" He looked at you.

"Deku sounds like a really cool hero name, it doesn't matter if it means 'you can't do it', from what I've seen, you can do it. And that's what you should think." You explained patting his head.

Izuku was amazed and flattered, a tight squeeze in his heart when you told him that.
"Deku it is. But my real name is Izuku Midoryia, what's yours?" You nodded while smiling.
"(Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you Izuku"