Chapter 81

Chapter 81- Trapped With An Annoying Little Eel

You groaned in pain, switching to your other side to sleep better, but then you noticed that you felt grass underneath you

You groaned in pain, switching to your other side to sleep better, but then you noticed that you felt grass underneath you. You also felt someone hugging you, which you immediately didn't like since you only let your siblings and your children sleep with you. You sleepily opened your eyes, only to be face to face with Monoma. You instantly woke up fast and yelled. Monoma opened his eyes and started to yell too.

"WHAT IN ODIN'S BEARD?!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!! I WOKE UP TO SEE YOU IN MY FACE!!"

"WHAT?! DID... DID WE-"

"NO OF COURSE NOT!! WE STILL HAVE OUR HERO SUITS ON!!"

You groaned and ran your hands through your hair, tail swaying in frustration.
"Do you remember what exactly happened?" You asked him.
"All I remember was that was a villain during a training course, we were fighting them, then they were about to hit me with their quirk, then you came to block it," He explained rubbing his chin.
"Their quirk made me loose focus and vision temporarily, and when I tried to fly with you on my back, I lost conscious and fell who knows where." You finished looking around to see that you're both in a forest.

"Doesn't matter now, dragon hero or not, I don't want to be with a class 1-A student, where are we exactly?" You both looked around, and you spreading your wings to fly. But when you did, you felt immense pain and you hissed.
"What the..." You turn your head to see your wing twisted in a odd angle.

Great.

You dislocated your wing blade.

Well at least it wasn't ripped off b a k u g o u.

"Aw what a shame, looks like the one thing to make you powerful is the thing that is making you powerless! You must feel so embarrassed!" Monoma laughed, making you roll your eyes and wack his head with your tail.
"I don't see you doing anything useful genius, considering you need to have someone else's quirk to be useful," You smirked at him, making his eye twitch in anger.

"I'll show you who's useful, I'll use your quirk then!" He grabbed your arm as you were confused.
'Wait only class 1-A and the teachers know about my powers,' You thought.
"Neito, that won't work," You tried to explain, but he was ignoring you.
"Why? Because you're afraid that I'll have an upper hand?" He grinned smugly as he stretched his arms out to use your 'quirk', and there was silence. He looked confused as to why nothing was happening.

"I need to tell you that... I don't have a quirk," He looked at you as if you grew two heads.
"I am a real dragon, and those powers are from my parents," You kicked the dirt from under you and you pressed your fingers together. He simply laughed and crossed his arms.
"Great! I'm stuck with a class 1-A student who can't fly, has no quirk, and right now I don't have the upper hand!" He said rubbing his face.