Chapter 64

Chapter 64- A New Future For Heroes

"Hey, you think dragon hero likes me? I bet she does," Hawks grinned with his arms over his head as he and Endeavor walked down the city streets after the Hero Chart Board

"Hey, you think dragon hero likes me? I bet she does," Hawks grinned with his arms over his head as he and Endeavor walked down the city streets after the Hero Chart Board. The flame hero only grunted as Hawks just smirked.
"How about you? Oh wait, you have a wife," He said.
"Stop talking about that," Endeavor scowled at the young hero.

"Ok fine, she would want a old man anyways, she would want a mature, young, strong man," Hawks shows his face and flexed.
"You're insufferable," Endeavor said.
"Bet that the dragon hero, oh sorry, (Y/N) would tolerate me,"

"Keep talking and you're gonna be fried chicken,"

"If you do, serve me in KFC,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed as the Hero Chart Board finished. You were disappointed that Ryukyu was now the number 10 ranked hero.
"She got replaced with a washing machine!" You whined laying on the couch. Uraraka covered her mouth to stop laughing as Iida scolded you for insulting a hero. You laughed and turn your head to see Todoroki walking off to the kitchen.

"Hey Shoto," You said walking up to him. He said nothing as he poured him some tea.
"Is it about the ranking?" You asked him, and him nodding quietly.
"That old man, he tries too hard," He mumbled looking at his tea. You leaned against the counter and looked at him with a small frown.

"I saw him last night... your dad," You said swaying your tail. He stopped and stared at you for a moment.
"Did he hurt you?" Todoroki asked, slightly clenching his cup and small pieces of ice forming on his right arm.
"No no, I ran into Hawks while my nightly flights, he thought I was an intruder and Endeavor was looking for him," You explained.

"Did he say anything to you?" You paused for a moment, thinking about how Endeavor said that Todoroki had an interest in you. I mean don't get me wrong, you like the half boy, but him as a lover, you get flustered over someone brushing their shoulder on you.
"No, he just told me to go back and they left," You lied. He looked at you suspiciously, but only nodded.

"You know, even though he is a total eel, I think he's trying to reconcile with your family, just not the best way," You mumbled looking away in case you offended him. He only tsked and set his cup down.
"(Y/N), I know you're trying to make me feel better, but I just don't really need it right now," He simply said. You opened your mouth to say something, but then the news was on and you turn to see a Nomu.

"Oh no," you muttered grabbing Todoroki's hand and made your way to the common area.
"Is that a new one?" You asked Kirishima, who slightly blushed when you stood behind him, but nodded.
"People are calling it the Hooded Nomu, and it's currently at the central Fukuoka," He explained. Your eyes widen as you saw Hawks and Endeavor.