Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Not Even An Hour And You Made War

"Class dismissed" The moment Aizawa left, the entire class (with the acceptance of Tokoyami, Todoroki, Shouji, and Bakugou) ran towards you to bombard you with questions

"Wow! You really are the dragon hero!! My name is Mina Ashido!" The... human? with pink skin and hair with yellow horns on her head said.

"Um..."

"So what's it like to be a hero at an early age? I'm Toru Hagakure!!" An floating uniform said to you.
'Is mom and dad sure about only being human?!' You thought nervously.

"How did you become a hero so young? My name Momo Yaoyorozu"

"I'm not a-"

"What is your quirk? Ribbit, I'm Tsuyu Asui, call me Tsu"

"Well, I don't-"

"You fighting back at the USJ was so manly!"

"Thank you-"

"Do you really know Midoriya?!"

"Yes-"

"You look cute, wanna go an eat somewh-"

"Can it Kaminari! You don't know what she likes!"

"Please to meet you young hero! My name is Tenya Iida!"

"I-"

"G-Guys please!! She needs space, after all she was in the hospital and you crowding her is making her nervous!" You heard Izuku say to them.
"You're right Midoriya, please forgive my classmates and I for overwhelming you!! It was foolish of us to ask you questions!" Iida bowed down far.

"I-it's fine..." you patted his shoulder. You turn to see the rock human.
"Hey, you're the rock human I saved days ago, nice to see you again," you said to Koda. He blushed and nodded, waving his hands around.

You spotted Izuku and hugged him, making him flustered and some people a little annoyed that you hugged him.
"I never thought I'll ever see you again Zuku-kun," you said nuzzling your head against him.

"W-well, m-me too (Y-Y/N)!! I'm s-so glad you're okay!!" He stammered.
'Zuku-kun?? That damn Deku, who does he think he is? Being friends with that lizard,' Bakugou thought angrily.

"Well... Nice to meet you e-everyone, I'll answer your questions." You explained.
"First, I'm not a hero, I was just trying to help out Zuku-kun with his troubles. And I don't have a quirk, I am a real dragon with my parent's powers." you explained to them. They were in awe as others started to listen in.

"And thank you red human for helping me at the dome, you are really strong and 'manly'." You said the Kirishima, who's face heated up and smiled proudly.
"WHAT ABOUT ME YOU EXTRA?! I HELPED TOO!!" You turned to see Kacchan growling at you.