Chapter 71

Chapter 71- Finally, A Peaceful Night

You panted heavily. Winger was unconscious on the ground as Ruffrunner and Eri watched you in awe. Your horns stopped glowing and you kneeled on the floor.
"Mommy!" Eri and Ruffrunner ran to you as you lazily laid on the floor.

"Hi Eri, Ruffrunner. I'm glad you're okay," You sighed and looked over to Winger.
"Will it be a heroic thing if I push him into the abyss?" You asked.
"Even though I want to, he's still a kid (Y/N)," Your dad flew over and hugged you.
"But he won't get out freely. Banishment to the forbidden isles is good for him." He growled as Rumblehorns came and picked Winger up.

"Let me at him Deku!!" Bakugou screamed out as Iida and Izuku held him away.
"Don't Kacchan!! Even if he deserves it!!" Izuku argued.
"Someone.... help me up," You mumbled holding your arms out. Uraraka helped you up as Dart and Pouncer tackled Ruffrunner.

"Ruff! What in Thor's name were you doing?! Going out to fight Winger like that!!" Dart scolded.
"Yeah! We thought you were dead! Why did you do that?!" Pouncer asked.
"I-I... well..." Ruffrunner scratches his neck and shyly look over at Eri. Eri ran and gave him a hug.

"Ruffy! Thank you for protecting me! I was so scared!" She said rubbing her head against him. He stammered and merely nodded. The two siblings looked at each other and grin mischievously.
"(Y/N)! Are you okay?" Iida ran over to try and help Uraraka, but you stopped him.

"Don't... in heat..." You mumbled leaning against Uraraka, who blushed at the information.
"Take him away," Your mother flew up and the guard dragons obeyed.
"This... won't be the last... time you'll see me (Y/N)... I'll have you no matter what..." Winger stopped the guards and weakly looked at you, with crazed eyes.

"And when I do... we'll have a family... and can rule the Hidden World..." He smiled and was about to speak, but was knocked out by Bakugou punching him.
"GO THE HELL YOU BASTARD!!" He yelled as the Rumblehorns took him away.

"Honey, I'm so sorry this happened to you. If I knew what he'll do when you came here, I would've never let him get near you." Your dad said hugging you.
"Nah... it's fine... I kinda knew he'll do some crazy shit..." You smiled softly at him and groaned.

"But I need to get near a lake because my heat is getting worse," You said clutching your stomach. He nodded and motioned your friends to move. You stalked away to the Coral Pool as the group look at your parents.
"Where will that dragon go?" Todoroki asked.
"To the Forbidden Isles, no one can get in or out if they try. Only the worse kind of dragons go there." Your mother explained.

"We won't see him anytime soon, but if we do I'll bite his neck off," You dad shrugged.
"What's gonna happen to mommy?" Eri asked.
"She'll, uhh... be sleeping for a few hours." Tokoyami told her, as a small blush cam across his face.
"Ok..." Eri said not convinced, but nodded anyways.