Chapter 74

Chapter 74- A Romantic Flight

"So Hiccup, how's Astrid and the kids?" Toothless asked sipping on some tea

"So Hiccup, how's Astrid and the kids?" Toothless asked sipping on some tea. Both are sitting against a cliff watching the sunset going down. Hiccup was fully recovered and it was the last day of staying with Toothless.

"Oh Astrid is back home maintaining the hero industry, and Zephyr and Nuffink are doing great with building their gadgets. I wish I could brought them along too, maybe saving (Y/N) could've been easier." Hiccup sighed looking down.
"Hey," Toothless touches his face and turned to face him.

"Even if it did got easier, imagining Astrid and the kids getting more injured than us, I'll never forgive myself if they did. It was bad enough that (Y/N) got captured, but your family getting hurt is way too far," He explained, making Hiccup smile a little.

"I guess you're right," They we're in silence for a moment until Hiccup spoke up.
"Remember when you first met Astrid? She tried to kill you and you tried to kill her," Toothless rolled his eyes and chuckled.
"Oh Odin were we dumb. Oh! And that flight!" Toothless gives his iconic gummy grin.

"That was the best time I had in my life, with you two there I was also questioning my sexuality too," They both laughed and watched the sun.
"Do you think (Y/N) will love someone like we four live each other?" Hiccup asked.

"Oh of course. You see the way she looks at her friends? But if they hurt her I'll crush them," Toothless cracked his knuckles.
"And are you sure you trust (Y/N) around them when in heat? Remember when you were in heat around us?" Hiccup shivered.

"Yeah! She's tough like me! And also has self control like Light" Toothless blushed at the memory.
"Alright then," Hiccup hesitantly looked over at  the nightfury.
"And are we ever gonna tell (Y/N) the truth?" Toothless paused and looked at his lap.

"Someday, but right now, she's been through a lot,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finally felt better from your fever and can take on the world. But you couldn't because you could get killed again so-
"Uugggggh! The day after I feel better is the day where my mind is blank on what to do!" You groaned rubbing your face as you lean against a branch.

Did I mention that you were on top of a 20ft high tree?

You closed your eyes and sighed until you heard shouting from below.
"(Y/N)! You're gonna hurt yourself if you keep sitting there!" You looked down to see Yaoyorozu, Eri, and Kota. The three of them followed you as you were basically dragging yourself to the tree. You were also babysitting Kota while the Wild Wild Pussycats were away.

"I'm fine Yaomomo, falling from this height doesn't hurt," You grinned and stood up, doing a tightrope walk against a thin branch.
"I swear (Y/N)! If you keep doing that I'll..." She trailed off trying to think of something, making you laugh.