Chapter 51

Chapter 51- Who

"You got (Y/N)'s dad?" Izuku asked Hiccup as the two stood near the beach.
"Yeah, I am managed to get a hold of him after years, I told him to come here after I was called in to help," he said looking around.
"How? (Y/N)'s parents don't have any technology with them," Izuku retorted, getting a little more anxious.

"With this," Hiccup held out a black and red spotted horn.
"He gave me this to contact him if there was a SERIOUS emergency that I need his help with, and this is serious," he explained.
"Cool," Izuku would've been excited, if it were the fact that you were still missing.

Just then, a loud roar was heard and they turn to see Toothless flying towards them, landing in front of them with a stern expression.
"Who blew the horn?" He asked, turning into his human form. Izuku pointed to Hiccup, and cautiously held out his hand. Toothless crept over, sniffed his hand, and immediately looked at the Mech Hero.

"Hiccup?" He asked. Hiccup nodded and Toothless tackled in into a hug.
"Odin's beard, Hiccup it's really you, I miss you so much," Toothless said suddenly kissing Hiccup on the cheek, which he blushed at.
"Woah there bud, I'm happy to see you too," Hiccup smiled as Toothless looked around.

"Hello Midoriya, where's (Y/N)?" He asked getting up. Izuku and Hiccup's face immediately turn stern and serious, making Toothless wary.
"Where's my daughter?" He asked.
"That's why I called you," Hiccup said as Izuku walked forward holding the red cloth that your dad gave you.

"We need your help to save your daughter,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Full cowling!" Izuku punched Chisaki back as Aizawa erases his quirk.
"Nighteye, Chief Hiccup, Nightfury, secure the injured!" He told them.
"Nighteye, Eri and (Y/N), they're right behind me," Mirio said getting in his knees. The man Nighteye rushes to hug Mirio as the brown haired man

"(Y/N)!" Your dad turned into his human form and rushed to hug you.
"Oh my baby, my little Nightlight, I'm so happy you're okay, I'm so sorry this happened to you," Your dad whispered still hugging you. You cried into his chest as Eri was still scared too.

"I'm glad you're kid's okay Bud," The brown haired man said.
"Honey, this is Hiccup, my old friend," Your dad said picking you up with Eri.
"Nice to meet you, but now's not the time to introduce each other," Hiccup said.

Mech Hero: Chief Hiccup~ Quirk: Blacksmith!
He can observe and produce mechanical components to build a full functioning machine for their purpose! He can only build them if he knows what parts he needs to make from his arms!

Your dad looked at the chain around your neck and he immediately cut it off, with a snarl on his face. He then sniffed you, paused at your neck, and you felt him shake in anger.
"I'm gonna kill that bastard," he growled glaring darkly at Chisaki. You never seen your dad this angry before, not even when he and mom found your siblings.

"Chief Hiccup, Nightfury, take Eri and (Y/N) and escort them out of here!" Nighteye said, but Mirio shook his head.
"Everything you done has been for nothing!" Chisaki slammed his hand down and more spikes shot out from the ground and separated you and Eri from your dad and Hiccup.

"(Y/N)! Eri!"An explosion was heard and as the dust settled, you saw Chisaki, but he now had two more arms that were black and had a mouth on one of them.
"I'll take them back!" He scowled.
"He fused with that guy?!" Izuku yelled disgusted.

"It was unpleasant but necessary. And I feel much better now," Chisaki said with his mask started to deform.
'Analyze the situation. Nighteye is over there protecting Mirio, Chief Hiccup and (Y/N)' dad are trapped in the spikes, I can't see Aizawa-Sensei or the one in the white cloak, and (Y/N) is trying her best to protect Eri. And there's Chisaki, fused with that other guy and seemed to heal himself in the progress' Izuku thought scanning the scene.

"How unfortunate Lemillion, you chose to get involve with Eri, my pet, and me. And now your quirkless forever," Chisaki picked up the two boxes with the bullets.
"And now your friends are gonna die with you!" He charged at the two of you, but Izuku threw the spikes at him and punched him.

"Deku, you go get Mirio, Eri, and (Y/N)! Chief Hiccup, Nightfury and I will deal with them!" Nighteye shouted at the boy and went to attack Chisaki, Hiccup and your dad too.
"Understood!" Izuku jumped to you and hugged you.
"(Y/N)," he mumbled picking you and Eri up and running to Mirio.
"Zuku-Kun," you whispered.

"How badly injured at you three? Can you walk?" Izuku asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine, Eri is too, worry about (Y/N), she seems even more injured than us," Mirio explained looking at you. Izuku nodded and broke down a wall.
"I'm sure this is the way back, we need to get as far away from here as possible," He said.

Eri laid a hand on Mirio's side, and pulled back to see his blood. You were sure you didn't have the strength to go any further.
"No," Eri said. Izuku looked at her.
"That's enough," you whimpered, tears pricking out.
"We're sorry, we let him break us," you said as Eri clutched tightly on you.

Then, you four heard a scream, and you turn to see Nighteye impaled from the torso, Hiccup clutching his side as blood started to come out, and your dad unconscious with his head bleeding out.
"NO!" Mirio yelled as Izuku charged at Chisaki, and you stared at your dad wide eyed.
'He's bleeding, too much. Too much. He's gonna die' You tried to set down Eri, but Mirio gently grabbed your arm.

"Take them to safety Lemillion!" He shouted as he continued to fight. Mirio nodded and wobbly took the two of you down. He was holding your hand as he desperately tried to walk down the hall, but he collapsed.
"(Y/N), take Eri and go, go find safety. Hundreds of people are doing their best to save the two of you. You're gonna be fine, just go," He choked out. You stared at the floor with almost dead eyes.

'Hundred of people... dying because of us... we don't deserve this.. I don't deserve this... Eri should go and run,' You thought, loosening your grip on the girl.
"Mommy-"
"SOMEONE ELSE IS GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF YOU TWO!!" You flinched at Chisaki's screaming, Eri did too.
"IS THAT WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ERI?! (Y/N)?!" You closed your eyes as Eri hugged you tighter.

'He broke us... he broke me' You didn't control your movements as Eri whispered for you to turn back and go back to him, and you did.
"No, wait, it's not." Eri trembled as you walked through the hole and looked at them with tears rolling down.
"We don't want this," you said.
"Go back! You two have to stay with Lemillion!" Izuku shouted, but Chisaki started to talk.

"Eri, (Y/N), look at him, injured and alone. You don't really think you can beat me don't you?" He asked, more specifically looking at you. You both trembled as you shook your head.
"No, we don't," Eri whimpered.
"Smart girls, now what should you think you should do?" He asked like he was talking to a puppy.

"We go with you, and I'll be the one... to bare your children," you trembled with feared eyes. Chisaki smirked as Izuku's eyes widen in shock and disgust.
'Bare.. his children? No... (Y/N)'
"But if we do, you have to make them better again!" Eri pleaded.
"See? You want to be hurt instead of others right? What Lemillion said to them was blown away, what you think you're doing for them is good, is actually cruel," Chisaki said.

"Don't you get it? They don't want you." You were standing still as Izuku stood up and grabbed the spikes out of his legs.
"That may be true, but no matter what, I'll do everything I can to help. Right Eri? (Y/N)? I'm going to save both of you!" He shouted crushing the spike. You and Eri watched in small awe.

You felt something in your chest as he said that, then a crash and you saw Ryukyu in her dragon form crushing down a villain. You then saw two familiar green and pink hero costumes.

"(Y/N)!"